Know the latest news about the Tirumala Nandakam Rooms Online Booking, Nandakam Tirumala TTD Rooms Accommodation Online Booking
One of the most renowned temples in the whole globe is Tirumala Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple. All devotees are provided with the finest lodging and TTD Darshan Online Tickets by the TTD (Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam). Since January 1, 2011, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams temple management has increased transparency in the allocation of pilgrim lodgings.
According to TTD rules, pilgrims who remain in their lodgings for more than 24 hours must pay a charge. In the case that the pilgrim does not vacate the hostel within twenty-four hours, the rent will double after forty-eight hours and triple after seventy-two hours.
Devotees in Tirupati and Tirumala may now book TTD rooms online. The TTD offers its followers free lodging as well as the option to make reservations in advance.
Nandakam Tirumala TTD Rooms Accommodation Online Booking
Policies for booking the TTD Nandakam Room online:
- For a single individual, the room is not provided or bookable. Two people are required to check in for a single room.
- One hotel in Tirumala or Tirupati may only be reserved by a registered user for a duration of three months.
- Booking cancellation will occur if you don’t provide proper identification at check-in and arrive after the room check-in slot time.
The following details must be ready before making an online reservation:
- Your voter registration card, PAN, or Aadhaar
- Digital cameras or computer scanners were used to capture the pictures.
- a list of the individuals in whose company you will visit the temple and their ID card numbers
Nandakam Guest House in Tirumala’s online reservation procedures:
- Utilize your account and password to log in to the TTD website.
- You must choose Accommodation next, then Nandakam.
- Select a date for the lodging units.
- Following that, a list of all available rooms will be shown.
- For room availability and costs, just click on the date of your visit.
- Decide how many days you wish to stay and how many guests you’ll be having.
- The total room cost will be presented after choosing the number of nights and visitors.
- Choose Booking for Yourself if you’ll be with them, Booking for Others if you won’t be, if you’re going to be.
- After that, add the information for your fellow pilgrims.
- Click Continue once you have double-checked the data.
- Choose the Payment Gateway, then complete the transaction.
- After making your payment, you will get a PDF with all the room’s information.
- During your visit, provide the printout to the front desk.
Before visiting Tirumala Srivari Darshan, take into account the following:
- For darshan, pilgrims must have a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan or evidence of vaccination (two doses).
- The TTD darshan ticket you bought cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Wearing a mask, keeping your distance from others, and washing your hands are all required when visiting a temple.
- At Tirumala, stay away from meat and alcohol.
The following apparel is required for the Tirumala Srivari Darshan:
- It is customary for temple visitors to wear traditional clothing.
- Male applicants must dress in a Dhoti or pyjama and a shirt or uttariya with shoulders-covered arms.
- Candidates who are female must don a saree, a half-saree with a top, or Chuddidar pyjamas over outerwear.