Tirumala Tirupati Free Bus Timings To Srivari Mettu Daily Route, TTD Tirumala-Tirupati Free Bus Timings To Srivari Mettu Daily Route
The Tirumala Tirumala Devasthanams offer a complimentary bus service for pilgrims travelling to Tirumala through Srivari mettu or alipiri mettu. Therefore, pilgrims will not be charged to use this amenity. The natives call these modes of conveyance Sri Vari Dharmaradham. The operation of these vehicles is restricted to a particular route. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams provide this service to pilgrims for free, thus they do not need to pay anything to take use of it.
The Srivari Mettu Route predates Alipiri Mettu. The overall distance of the trek will be 2.2 kilometres, and there will be a total of 2500 steps (approx). This journey takes most visitors around an hour and a half to reach the Tirumala temple. However, the length of time needed varies considerably across individuals.
Tirumala Tirupati Free Bus Timings To Srivari Mettu Daily Route
The (TTD) provides free bus service between the Tirupati bus station and train station and the Srivari Mettu starting site. The bus terminal and railway station are 17 kilometres from Srivari Mettu. Alipiri Entrance is located along the path to Srivari Mettu. Pilgrims may begin their journeys to the temple from the Srivari Mettu Entrance. The temple is about one mile distant.
The Srivari Mettu pathway is accessible only during the day. This route is only accessible between the hours of six in the morning and six in the evening. The walkway will continue to remain entirely blocked throughout the night.
Daily TTD Tirumala Tirupati Free Bus Timings To Srivari Mettu Route
The TTD offers complimentary bus service to SriVari Mettu. Two free buses are provided by T.T.D, with service beginning at 5:30 a.m. and running every half hour to hour and a half.
Free TTD bus to Srivari mettu:
The bus route to Srivari mettu is shown on the map below.
Railway Station Central Bus station Srinivasam Alipiri S.V. Zoo Srinivasa Mangapuram Srivari Mettu.
Buses from A.P.S.R.T.C to SriVari Mettu:
At the Tirupati Railway Station, the A.P.S.R.T.C. runs two low-cost buses, both of which may be boarded beginning at 5:00 a.m.
Route map for A.P.S.R.T.C buses to SriVari Mettu:
Tirupati Bus Station > Railway Station > Srinivasa Mangapuram > Srivari Mettu
Prerequisites for devotees who visit Tirumala:
- Darshan is necessary to provide either COVID test results or immunisation documentation.
- Certificates of Vaccination are presented to recipients of two doses.
- Negative reports were discovered for Covid users who took a single dosage or none at all. It must be completed within forty-eight hours of the planned day of the Darshan.
- You cannot visit Tirumala through the road or footpath without a Special Darshan ticket or a Free Darshan ticket.
- In addition to online token distribution, the TTD has started offering free darshan to anybody who is interested.
- During mettu travels on Alipiri or Srivari, tokens for the Divya Darshan are not provided.