Know the latest news about TTD Veda Ashirvachanam in Tirumala Temple Price and Booking, TTD Veda Ashirvachanam in Tirumala Price and online Booking
Veda Ashirvachanam, also known as Veda Parayanam or Vedic Chant, is the process of chanting or reciting Vedic mantras and shlokas found in Vedas such as Rig, Yajur, Sama, and Atharva.
The Veda describes the Lord’s real form. Vedas are Apaurusheyas, which means ‘not of a man,’ but were written by maharishis by divine calling and the god’s blessings. The Vedas have conferred upon humanity after Vakku took the shape of a human uttering ‘Neti, Neti,’ which has since been recited by gurus, saints, and philosophers as belonging to none but the deity himself. It is not common for such Vedas to be offered to mankind as a divine blessing in the form of Vedashirvachanam.
According to the Vedas, offering Vedashirvachanam at Tirumala brings devotees the blessings of Sri Venkateswara Swamy. This Veda Ashirvachanam is extremely strong, and it is equivalent to requesting benediction from the Lord himself.
TTD Veda Ashirvachanam in Tirumala Temple Price and Booking
Tirumala Temple Vedasirvachanam cost:
The Veda Ashirvachanam costs Rs. 500/-.
Tirumala Temple Vedasirvachanam online booking:
- Pilgrims would be unable to book or obtain the Veda Ashirvachanam in Tirumala because this service is not available there seperately.
- One need to get VIP darshan to get Veda Ashirvachanam in Tirumala
Alternatives of Tirumala Temple Vedasirvachanam:
However, the TTD offers this Veda Ashirvachanam in the Srinivasa Mangapuram temple. The TTD priests at Srinivasa Mangapuram can provide pilgrims with the Veda Ashirvachanam.
Once pilgrims have obtained tickets for the Veda Ashirvachanam, they can proceed immediately to the Darshan. The temple priests will deliver the Veda Ashirvachanam once the pilgrims have completed their Darshan at the shrine.
How to book Vedasirvachanam through VIP Break darshan in Tirumala:
VIP darshan can be booked via two types in Tirumala. One is via a recommendation letter from higher government officials and another is via booking VIP ticket through Srivani trust.
The VIP Break Darshan is available at Tirumala. It is advantageous for Swamy vari Sevaks to conduct Darshan without any pushing or tugging. The Tirupati VIP Break Darshan was divided into three unique levels, commonly referred to as L1, L2, and L3. A devotee may approach Lord Venkateswara Swamy’s Moola Virat and remain for an extended period of time.
How to Book a TTD VIP Darshan Ticket Online for 10,000 Rupees:
- For pilgrims, the Tirumala Tirumala Devasthanam temple has established an online reservation system. It is more convenient and faster than the manual way.
- Online registration for Srivani Trust
- Select the “Srivani contribution” tab from the main page.
- Donate to Tirumala Bank and print the endorsement letter to file at the bank’s counter.
- Make sure you send the letter before the day when the Rs. 500 for the VIP ticket darshan is due.
VIP darshan pilgrims should remember:
- One must report to Vaikuntam – I Complex at the time specified on the ticket.
- This ticket entitles the devotee access L1 Protocol Darshan.
The following dress is required for the VIP break darshan:
- A white pancha, a dhoti or kurta, and pyjamas are worn by men.
- Half saree; saree with a blouse; Punjabi outfit with a dupatta; chudidhar with a dupatta; saree with a blouse; saree with a blouse; saree with a blouse