Know the details about the Vijayawada TTD Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking Phone, Vijayawada TTD Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking Phone
Tirumala is the location where, at the end of the Kaliyuga era, Lord Vishnu bestows his blessings on humanity while assuming the form of Lord Sri Venkateswara. Additionally, followers consider Lord Sri Venkateswara to be the embodiment of the Kaliyuga Pratyaksha daivam. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) is a trust-based entity that is responsible for Tirumala Tirupati’s overall management. In addition to the Tirumala Venkateswara Swami Temple, the Tirumala Temple Department (TTD) is responsible for a large number of other temples located throughout India. The Tirupati Temple Complex (TTD) is the most prosperous and active religious complex in the world. It is responsible for managing finances and hosting devotional activities. Additionally,
TTD is a participant in a wide variety of projects that are educational, social, religious, and literary in nature.
Vijayawada TTD Kalyana Mandapam Online Booking Phone
The information presented here is of a generic nature.
TTD Kalyana Mandapam, located in Vijayawada, is in the business of making available event spaces for the gatherings of various groups of people. In spite of the fact that TTD Kalyana Mandapam, Vijayawada is physically situated in India, the city of Vijayawada serves as the location of the company’s administrative headquarters.
Many events geared towards devotees of Lord Sri Venkateswara and the Hindu religion will be hosted by the TTD. Under the auspices of the Hindu Dharma Prachara Parishad, Pilgrims can book Kalyana Mandapams in numerous cities. Donations of many acres have been made to the TTD by patrons and donors in a variety of Indian towns. The TTD has constructed Kalyana Mandapams on these particular lands. In these TTD Kalyana Mandapam, pilgrims are free to engage in any activity they like. In Vijayawada, TTD built a Mandapam. Pilgrims travelling to Vijayawada may make use of this Mandapam.
Online Booking Timings for TTD Kalyana Mandapam Vijayawada
- The TTD Kalyana Mandapam can be found on CR Rao Marg in Buckinghampeta in the city of Vijayawada in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Daily hours of operation for Kalayna Mandapam are from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the exception of Sundays and other holidays.
- The Kalyana Mandapam is available for use by pilgrims from Vijayawada for any activity or occasion. However, only those who practise Hinduism should be present at these festivities and functions.
- When pilgrims book a wedding at the Kalyana Mandapam, they are required to produce valid identification and credentials for both the bride and the groom.
- Pilgrims have the option of booking the Kalyana Mandapam either online or offline. When planning a wedding, you should make your reservation for the Kalyana Mandapam at least six months in advance.
- Pilgrims can make their reservations for the hall at the TTD Kalyana Mandapam. Prices for both the hall and the offices can be seen on the website.
- Pilgrims are responsible for paying the hall rent, water bills, and power costs associated with the Kalyana Mandapam. The remainder is covered by the rent for the Kalyana Mandapam.
Online Reservations Available at the TTD Kalyana Mandapam:
TTD is able to provide Kalyana Mandapam, also known as Marriage Halls, at an affordable price. These banquet venues may be found in Tirupati as well as in other towns. TTD is in charge of managing both online and offline bookings for wedding halls.
On the allotment of marriage halls. Individuals are also able to reserve wedding halls through TTD in the Vijayawada Temple City Tirumala People are able to plan their weddings at Kalyana Mandapams that have been established by Tirupati Devasthanam at least three months in advance of the Muhurtham days. Using the TTD Seva Online platform, you are able to make a reservation for a TTD Kalyana Mandapam at a certain location.
Address CR Rao Marg, Buckinghampeta, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002, India
We are unable to give you with precise information regarding the company’s goods and products; thus, we ask that you call them at the following number: +918662470377. You can reach them by phone.
TTD Kalyana Mandapam, Vijayawada Telephone: 0866 247 0377. You can get in touch with TTD Kalyana Mandapam at this number for any inquiries or bookings: 08676155257. TTD Kalyana mandapam is located at CR Rao Marg, Buckinghampeta, Vijayawada. There, individuals can also confirm appointments for themselves.