Know the latest details about APSRTC Tirumala Darshan Minimum Arrival Time Different Slot, APSRTC Tirumala Darshan Minimum Arrival Time for Different Slot
TTD has made specific arrangements for APSRTC to provide darshan tickets, which may be booked alongside bus bookings. Those who request them will get Rs.300 special darshan tickets in addition to their bus tickets. APSRTC supervisors will liaise with visitors in Tirupati to ensure a smooth darshan.
Every three months, TTD Special Darshan tickets are made accessible on the TTD website. Pilgrims may make reservations on the official website of the TTD. Every day, the TTD will restrict the amount of pilgrim tickets available. In addition to the official distribution of the Rs. 300 ticket allocation, the TTD will give tickets to a number of tourist and transportation bodies around the nation. One of them is the APSRTC. Pilgrims who go via the APSRTC website may get Rs. 300 Special Darshan tickets from the TTD.
The state-run transportation organisation operates over 650 routes to Tirupati from cities around the state and beyond, including Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kanchi, Vellore, and Pondicherry. Because these tickets are available on a daily basis, worshipers may conveniently organise their travels and get reasonably quick darshan.
To meet the demands of devotees visiting Tirumala shrine from Tamil Nadu, the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation plans to offer 1,000 ‘Sheeghra Darshan’ tickets on its buses every day. For an extra Rs.300, APSRTC travellers travelling to Tirumala may buy it in addition to their bus ticket.
APSRTC Tirumala Darshan Minimum Arrival Time Different Slot
Minimum Arrival for APSRTC Tirumala Darshan Time:
One should plan their trip such that they arrive at Tirumala at least 2-4 hours before the darshan time given to them to avoid any confusion.
How can I purchase Rs.300 Tirumala darshan tickets online via the APSRTC website?
- Visit the APSRTC official website or download the APSRTC app.
- Choose a date, then click the ‘Check Availability’ button to find flights from anywhere to Tirupati.
- By clicking on the row, you may view the available buses and enlarge the display. From the drop-down option, choose “Show Layout.”
- Select the number of seats.
- Under “TTD Darshan Details,” choose the day of darshan, then click “Search.”
- Select a time and confirm its availability.
- If the desired date is not available, try another and click the search button once again.
- If darshan tickets are available, please fill out the form.
- Before finishing the payment, double-check the details (Trip and Darshan Date).
- Please submit payment if all of the information is accurate.
- After a successful payment, bus tickets and darshan tickets are created. Please keep in mind that this is not a Darshan ticket.
- To get a Darshan ticket, present the aforementioned ticket at the Tirumala Bus Stands.
- It may also be found on the APSRTC website.
- Click “Submit” after entering the ticket number and mobile phone number (as entered during booking).
- You’ll be able to view bus tickets once again. Please utilise the “TTD Print” button shown below. (This may be found at the bottom of the page.)
A word of caution to pilgrims heading to Tirumala:
- Pilgrims must produce a proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan to be eligible for darshan.
- Purchases of TTD darshan tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- When entering the temple, you must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and often wash your hands.