Know the latest news about Tirumala Accommodation Rooms Online Cancellation Procedure, Tirumala Rooms Online Cancellation Procedure
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Trust (TTD) Board has implemented changes in online lodging booking in order to provide better service to pilgrims visiting the temple. Pilgrims who book accommodation online will now be able to cancel and get a return of their money. Previously, there was no such option, and pilgrims had to lose their money if they did not arrive on the scheduled day. The option to reserve accommodations 120 days in advance will remain available.
In terms of cancellation, the TTD said that the facility will be accessible until a day before the scheduled date. If the accommodation is not used, no cancellations will be permitted, and no money will be reimbursed. For example, if the pilgrim books a hotel for September 5, he or she should cancel by September 3 at midnight.
TTD has also implemented various incentives for pilgrims who book their accommodations online. Pilgrims get a 50% return if they depart their accommodations within 12 hours, and a 25% refund if they vacate within 18 hours. Within seven business days, the funds will be reimbursed back to their original method of payment.
There is no delay or prepone for booked accommodations. You may cancel and get a refund if you follow the cancellation policy.
Tirumala Accommodation Rooms Online Cancellation Procedure
Online Tirumala Rooms Cancellation Procedure:
- Log in to the official TTD website using your credentials.
- Navigate to the Transaction History section of the Services tab.
- Locate the reservation you wish to cancel and Cancel the hotel reservation.
- The refund will then be started to the bank account used to make the payment.
Cancellation of Tirumala Darshan and Seva Tickets Online:
- All bookings are final; there is no delay, advancement, cancellation, or refund.
- Arjitha Seva Tickets are subject to the same cancellation rules.
- The hotel cancellation policy is available online.
During the COVID closure, Devasthanam provided the opportunity to obtain a refund for unused Darshan and Seva tickets. All Arjitha Seva and Special Entry Darshan tickets bought during the shutdown were fully refunded by Devasthanam. Aside from that, Devasthanam presently lacks a return mechanism.
- Accommodation reservations may be canceled online, and a refund of the basic fare will be provided to the original method of payment.
- Refund inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Before visiting Tirumala, keep the following points in mind:
- To have darshan, pilgrims must provide evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within the recent 72 hours.
- When visiting the temple, you must wear a mask, wash your hands often, and maintain a respectful distance from other visitors.
Visitors to Tirumala must wear the following clothing items:
- Visitors to the temple must dress appropriately. Applicants must wear a dhoti, pyjamas, and a sleeveless shirt or uttariya to the interview.
- Candidates should dress in churidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer garments for the darshan.