Know the latest details about the Tirumala Darshan for Pregnant Ladies Timings Tickets Details, Tirumala Darshan for Pregnant Ladies Timings
Tirupati is India’s only destination that everyone visits at least once a year. Many Hindus in India see it as lucky and holy. It has held Lord Venkateshwara Balaji’s shrine for decades. However, everyone despises the people there; during peak seasons, Tirupati and Tirumala are suffocating, and you should avoid them at all costs. It’s not difficult, but it does need some careful planning at times.
Tirumala Darshan for Pregnant Ladies Timings Tickets Details
Pregnant women who want to visit Tirumala and see Lord Sri Venkateswara are always welcome. Pregnant women are generally permitted to attend any temple. However, since Tirumala is a crowded site, pregnant women should avoid visiting Tirumala in the latter months of their pregnancy for their own safety. Please be advised that travel to higher altitude locations, crowds, food, and everything else may have an impact on the health of pregnant women.
There is no specific darshan privilege for pregnant women, and it is not recommended to go for darshan when pregnant.
They can try for Rs.10,000 VIP Darshan as there will be less crowd.
Book Tirumala Rs.10,000 VIP Darshan tickets Now
TTD Rs.10,000 VIP Darshan Ticket Online Booking:
For pilgrims, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam temple has built an online booking system. It is more convenient and quicker than the manual method.
- Go to the TTD website
- On the homepage, click the Srivani donation tab.
- Make your gift and print the endorsement letter, which you will provide at the Tirumala Bank counter.
- Make sure you submit the letter before the day of the darshan, when you must pay Rs.500 for the VIP ticket darshan.
Srivari VIP darshan devotees should remember:
- The individual must report at the Vaikuntam – I Complex at the time given on the ticket.
- The devotee will experience L1 Protocol Darshan with this ticket.
- The darshan ticket does not include lodging.
- It is a one-time usable ticket and Darshan for the devotee.
- Darshan may take 1 hour and 30 minutes and will be performed from a close distance.
- For each group, the curtain in front of the god will be closed and then reopened.
- Darshan members might be paid up to Rs.90,000 per year.
- Each devotee will get one Laddu with their ticket.
- Darshan hours are from 5:00 AM till 7:00 AM.
- Children under the age of 12 do not need a darshan ticket.
- The devotee may buy an L1 Break Darshan ticket at the Donor Cell even after arriving at Tirumala.
- Because the ticket capacity is restricted on any particular day, it is recommended to purchase a ticket well in advance.
For VIP break darshan, the following attire is required:
- A white pancha, dhoti/kurta, and pyjamas are required for men.
- Female: Saree and blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta/ Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
It is essential to remember the following when visiting Tirumala:
- Pilgrims must provide evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate issued within the last 72 hours on the day of darshan in order to receive darshan.
- You must wear a mask, wash your hands often, and keep a respectful distance from other guests when within the shrine.