Know the latest details about the TTD Tirumala Infant Child Entry Darshan Today Booking, Tirumala Infant Child Entry Darshan Today Status
The Supatham Entrance has a special entrance for babies who are less than one year old. At Tirumala, the Supatham Entrance is about 100 feet from the entrance to the Vaikuntam Queue Complex. Through Supatham, babies and their parents can get in without having to buy a ticket. From 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., infants and their parents or siblings will be allowed in.
If the baby is close to a year old, it’s usually a good idea to have proof of his or her age, like a birth certificate. Staff at the Supatham Entrance may sometimes ask to see proof of a child’s age. Children under 12 do not need tickets for Seva or Darshan. They don’t have to pay to get in.
TTD Tirumala Infant Child Entry Darshan Today Status Booking
Tirumala Infant Child Entry Darshan Today Timings:
Darshan is held from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
TTD Darshan Children Age Limit:
- TTD is now welcoming children and people over 65. The Supadham Entrance is where they can go to get into the temple.
- From there, the line will merge with the general darshan line from the last complex of waiting lines.
- The youngest age for babies is 1 year.
- Parents and siblings are the only people who are allowed to go with the child.
TTD Darshan For Children Under 12:
- Children under the age of 12 can go to TTD Darshan for free and don’t need tickets.
- If T.T.D workers aren’t sure about a child’s age, it’s always a good idea to bring proof of age, like a photo ID, that shows the child’s age.
- Children don’t need to buy a ticket to go to Tirumala with their parents for Sri Venkateswara Swamy Darshan.
- Children under 12 do not need tickets for Seva or Darshan. They don’t have to pay to get in.
You can book Rs.300 darshan tickets if you want.
Steps to book SED darshan in Tirumala:
- You can find out more about the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and Lodging on the official TTD website.
- The average wait time in the virtual line is between 5 and 10 minutes, depending on how many tickets are left and how many people want to sign up.
- Enter your mobile phone number and the captcha code. After the waiting time is up, click “Generate OTP.”
- You’ll get an OTP on your mobile device. Enter the 6-digit OTP, and then click “Login.”
- To enter the temple, you must agree to the Covid-19 rules by clicking “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form.
- You will see a calendar that lets you choose the days you want to see the template. After choosing the day, you must then decide when your darshan will happen.
- A green colour means there are seats available, while a yellow colour means seats will soon be taken. The colour blue means that tickets have not yet been given out, while the colour red means that the daily limit for darshan has been reached.
- Enter the information that is asked for, such as the number of guests, the number of additional Laddu Prasadam, the number of rooms, etc.
- Before clicking “Continue” on the next page, you must enter information about the pilgrims, such as their name, gender, age, photo ID, ID card number, etc.
- Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card (ATM), or Online Banking are all ways to pay that can be used. Then, the TTD Online Ticket or Accommodation you chose will be held for you.