Know the latest details about the Tirumala TTD Vasanthotsavam Seva Timings Online Booking, Tirumala Vasanthotsavam Seva Online Booking
Vasanthotsavam is a daily Arjiitha Seva performed in Tirumla to Lord Sri Venkateswara. Originally, Vasanthotsavam is an annual seva that takes place in November. However, Vasanthotsavam is currently done daily to Lord Sri Venkateswara in a little way. This Vasanthotsavam, which is conducted on a daily basis, is available for pilgrims to book and attend. This Vasanthotsavam seva takes place in the Vaibhavotsava Mantapam. Sri Malayappa Swami and His consorts, Sridevi and Bhudevi, are eligible for seva.
Tirumala TTD Vasanthotsavam Seva Timings Online Booking
The tale surrounding Vasanthotsavam Seva:
According to temple legend, the Vasanthotsavam Festival began in the 1460s under the reign of King Achyutaraya. This annual celebration is thought to have been instituted by the King to commemorate the arrival of the Spring Season. On these three days, the Lord and his Consorts are given an aromatic bath, which is thought to provide the deities with calming relief from the searing Sun. Vasanthotsavam is observed in Tirumala as a daily Arjitha Seva as well as an annual three-day Seva during the spring season.
Description of Vasanthotsavam Seva:
The temple priests in Ekantam begin Vasanthotsavam with Punya Vachanam (purification rites), Vaasthu Santhi , and Samprokshanam. Later, the processional deities dressed in “Dhawala Vastrams” (draped in white silk robes) and sat on the Abhishekapeetham are given an aromatic bath with holy materials by a team of Archakas before being decked with the sacred “Tulasi Malas” and rendered Harati.
- Every day at 2.30 PM, the Arjitha Vasanthotsavam is performed.
- All pilgrims must report to the Vaibhavothsava Mandapam.
- Ticket Price Cost of Vasanthotsavam Rs. 300
- Duration of Vasanthotsavam: 20 – 30 minutes
Online Booking of Vasanthotsavam:
The quota of Vasanthotsavam is released before 90 days for any specific date and can be booked directly from the TTD Online Website.
Tirumala Tirupati Vasanthotsavam tickets Reservations:
- To book Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, go to the official website.
- From the Seva menu, choose Srivari Seva, Tirumala.
- On the Next Page, choose the Arjitha Seva that you want to book.
- There will be Visesha Pooja, Kalyanotsavam, Vasanthotsavam, Unjal Seva, Sahasra
- Deepalankara Seva, and Arjitha Brahmotsavom.
- Choose Vasantotsavam Seva.
- A chart will be displayed showing the number of tickets available in each time slot.
- The maximum number of people approved for a Seva per account is two.
- You must register a new account if you are accompanied by more than one person.
- To go to the Confirmation Page, click Continue.
- Simply double-check the information and press the Proceed button.
- You will then navigate to the Payment Page and make the necessary payment.
- Following payment, you will be able to download the PDF file including all of the visitor information.