Know the latest details about the Vishnu Nivasam Tirupati TTD Rooms Online Booking Today, Vishnu Nivasam Tirupati Rooms Online Booking Today
Pilgrims who come to Tirumala stay at TTD Vishnu Nivasam, which is a place for them to stay. The Vishnu Nivasam complex is close to both the Tirupati train station and the Tirupati bus station. Pilgrims should stay at Vishnu nivasam because it is the best place to do so. The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam is in charge of keeping it up. They give Pilgrims a place to store their belongings for free. Also, both the rooms and the bathrooms at this Accommodation centre are very clean. It also has a restaurant and good parking.
Vishnu Nivasam Tirupati TTD Rooms Online Booking Today
The rooms and prices at Vishnu Nivasam are:
- There are 196 non-AC rooms, and each one costs 300/- per day.
- There are 8 non-AC suite rooms, and each one costs 500/- per day.
- There are 196 A.C. rooms, and each one costs 800/- per day.
- There are 8 A.C. Suite Rooms, and each one costs 1,340/- per day.
How to book a room at Vishnu Nivasam – Current booking
- Half of the rooms can be booked right now. Pilgrims will be given rooms when they get there.
- You can’t book in person for dates in the future.
- As a security deposit, you must pay either one day’s room rent or Rs.350, whichever is higher.
- The person who was given the room is the only one who can check out.
- Please keep the receipt in a safe place because you will need it when you check out.
Facilities at the Vishnu Nivasam Complex:
Here, there is a Pilgrims Amenities Center with free lockers. Lockers can be rented for Rs.500 as a security deposit. When the locker keys are returned, the money will be given back. There are 24 dorms to choose from.
How to book a room in Vishnu Nivasam Tirupati Online:
- Sign in to the TTD official website by entering your username and password.
- From there, you have to click “Accommodation” and then “Vishnu Nivasam.”
- Pick a date for the Accommodation Rooms
- Then it will show the most rooms that are available.
- Click the date you want to stay, and you’ll see how many rooms are available and how much they cost.
- Choose how many days you want to stay and how many people will be travelling with you.
- After clicking on the number of days and number of guests, the total room rate will be shown.
- If you’re going with them, click Booking for Yourself. If you’re not going with them, click Booking for Others.
- Click the “Continue” button and then enter the information for your fellow pilgrims.
- Just make sure the information is correct, and then click “Continue.”
- Now, pick the Payment Gateway and pay what you need to.
- After you pay, you’ll get a PDF file with all the information about the room.
- Just bring the printout to the front desk when you go there.