Know More Details About Hampi Mutt Marriage Hall Tirumala Cost Booking Procedure, Location, Hall Capacity, And Contact Info Are Given Here
Tirumala has always been a safe refuge for young couples and loves who are ready to tie the knot. If they desire a low-key wedding without a lot of attention, celebrities like actors, heirs to fortunes, and prominent politicians would go to Tirumala.
Hundreds of marriages are held at the hill temple every summer, and even the cottages are transformed into wedding mandapams for the occasion. There are always available caterers, shamiana suppliers, and other service providers to meet your needs.
Hampi Mutt Marriage Hall Tirumala Cost Booking Procedure
- The reserved time for Wedding Hall is from 3:00 PM – 3:00 PM the next day.
- Check-in time is the beginning of the 24-hour period in which a guest will have use of a reserved room.
- The Mandapam has two separate halls.
- The capacity of the Hampi Mutt Hall is between 120 and 160 people.
- There are more than 25 rooms in the Mandapam, both air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned, that may be reserved in advance.
- The hall is around 1.6 kilometers from the temple’s main complex.
- Parking for 10 to 15 cars is provided just across the street from the reception hall.
- Each of the building’s four stories has access to running water and a lift.
- This Marriage Hall has certain legal requirements for both the Bride And Groom.
- The Legal Age Of the Bride Must Be Around 18 Years Old. The Legal Age Of the Groom Must Be Around 21 Years Old.
- At this Mandapam, only Hindu-arranged weddings are permitted.
- Reservations for the whole year may be made at any time between December and January.
- The Aadhar cards of the bride and groom, as well as copies of their 10th/ SSLC/ PUC mark sheets, must be shown.
- Booking a reception space requires photo identification from both the bride’s and groom’s parents.
- When you reserve the Wedding Reception Hall, you have use of not one, but two separate rooms.
- The rooms are on the third and fourth levels.
- The rooms are large enough for up to six people to sleep comfortably.
- The suite is spacious enough to sleep up to eight people.
- This Mutt offers both air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms.
- When you plan your wedding at Hampi Mutt in Tirumala, you may choose to reserve the Marriage Hall for more than one day.
- If necessary, the wedding celebration may also book two separate Marriage Halls.
- Hall At the time of booking, the whole rental fee is due.
- The management of the hall will give a receipt after the ceremony.
- Any party may utilize this receipt to register their marriage with the Tirumala SMC Registration office on the same day or on the next day.
- The necessary registration paperwork is detailed below.
- Picture copies of the bride and groom’s Aadhar cards or passports\
- Tenth/Senior High School/Post-U.S. Certificate Grade Sheets for the Bride and Groom
- Parents of Both the Bride and Groom Identity Proof Copies must be Provided.
Document confirming the wedding took place at Tirumala, issued by the marriage hall authority at Hampi Mutt.
Invitation card for a wedding.
- Witnesses with their photocopied Aadhar cards (3 total).
Significance Of Tirumala Marriages
Tirumala, the home of Lord Venkateswara, is also the site of several marriages every day. Every day in the Srivari Temple, kalyanotsavam is held, and not only for Lord Venkeswara. On the way to Papavinasam, a Kalayana vedika has recently appeared. As many as twenty marriages take place every day in Tirumala. ‘
If wedding is performed in Tirumala, you dont have to worry about muhurtams as every moment on the hill temple is sacred and good enough,’ said Purushottam Shastri, a member of the TTD Purohit sangham at Tirumala. Kalyanotsavam, a Hindu wedding ceremony, was conducted daily by TTD at Srivari Temple to keep the celebration going.
With the same overarching purpose of promoting domestic joy for all humanity, TTD also oversaw the organization of Srinivasa Kalyanams around the nation and beyond. Dr. T. Ravi’s work on public relations at the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams is the first of its type to detail the rites and rituals performed at Tirumala, and he claims that Srinavasa Kalyanams are conducted all across Andhra Pradesh, Panatella, and the globe.
24/7 service is provided by the sangham’s staff of more than 120 archakas, Mangala vadyam teams, and even ear boring employees. The former costs of Rs.880 for services of Purohit, power, Mangala vadyam, and video charges were canceled by TTD as part of their “free kalyanam” (Uchita Kalyanam) plan, introduced in 2016.
The newlyweds need to arrive one hour early and make their payments; the TTD will handle everything else. Weddings, Anna prasana, Tonsuring, Namakararam, Navagraha Homam, Ear boring, Annaprasasanam, and many more of the 15 religious ceremonies that may be held at Tirumala.
Tirumala was home to 33 Mutts and many private choultries, all of which served as wedding centres and offered full “wedding” catalogs, replete with menus.
Hampi Mutt Marriage Hall Tirumala Cost Booking Procedure
In addition to the massive Kalyana vedika, TTD also has eight smaller kalyana mantapams. Most large cottages are booked solid with weddings and other parties every weekend. ‘Tirumala is recognized as a center for marriages from time immemorial, and TTD has merely furthered the heavenly and holy work with greater convenience,’ says TTD JEO Sri K S Srinivasa Raju.
The Prarthana Vivaham is another one-of-a-kind ceremony only held at Tirumala and celebrated with great joy. Often, such a ceremony is chosen by couples who anticipate having to deal with difficulties in the years after their nuptials. In Srivari Hundi, the couple will start a fresh chapter in their lives by having the woman put on a new mangala sutra and dispose of the old one.
This is the Complete Information About Hampi Mutt Marriage Hall Tirumala Cost Booking Procedure