Know the details about the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple Vazhipadu Booking Online List, Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple Vazhipadu Booking Online List
The Sree Anantha Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram
Which is located in Kerala, is a well-known Hindu place of worship. The Padmanabhaswamy Temple is often regarded as one of the most financially successful religious institutions in the world. People’s curiosity regarding the location of the temple’s buried treasure dates back quite some time.
An important place of worship for Hindus, the Sree Anantha Padmanabhaswamy Temple may be found in Thiruvananthapuram, in the Indian state of Kerala. This work is devoted to Lord Anantha, one of the incarnations of Lord Vishnu. In its original Sanskrit form, the name Thiruvananthapuram refers to “The land of Lord Anantha.”
The architecture of the Padmanabhaswamy Temple is a fusion of Dravidian and Keralan styles, and the temple boasts a gopuram that is more than 30 metres (100 feet) tall (ornate entrance gate). Inside, in the most important shrine, there is a statue of the major deity that is 18 feet tall and is positioned in the Ananthasayanam posture while lying on Adi Shesha.
Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple Vazhipadu Booking Online List
While you’re at the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, there are a few things you should keep in mind. The details about the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple Vazhipadu Booking Online List is as below
- People who follow the Hindu religion are the only ones who are permitted to enter the temple.
- Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to go to the temple before the darshan times. They are really stringent with regard to the visiting hours.
- Join the line in advance of the start of the darshan. Even the special VIP line could potentially get longer as the day progresses.
- Make sure someone is looking out for your children so that they don’t get separated from you in the crowd.
- Bring along a bottle of water just in case you get thirsty.
- Please leave your shoes on the rack that is located next to the main door.
- During your time in the Padmanabhaswamy Temple, be sure to dress appropriately and adhere to the restrictions that have been established.
- It is required that both the dhoti and the angavastram be white or an off-white colour.
- Inside of the temple compound, taking pictures is not allowed.
- There is no restriction on the carrying of handbags within. However, please remember to leave your cell device, camera, and any other belongings in the locker room.
- Men are required to wear only Dhoti or Pancha, without a vest or shirt over it.
- women to dress in sarees
Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Vazhipad List and the associated ticket prices
|LIST OF VAZHIPAD
|TICKET PRICES FOR VAZHIPAD
|SANTHANA GOPALA ARCHANA
|VIDYA RAJAGOPAL ARCHANA
- The price of a one-liter bottle of Palpayasam is Rs. 180
- And a half-liter bottle costs Rs.
- ARAVANA Rs.80
- PANCHAMRUTHAM Rs.60
- THIRUMADURAM Rs.40
- NEYPAYASAM Rs.80
- SARKKARA PAYASAM costs Rs. 60,
- UNNIYAPPAM costs Rs. 60,
- PONGAL costs Rs. 60,
- OTTAYADA costs Rs. 60, and VALSAN costs Rs. 60.
- IDICHU PIZHINJA PAYASAM 80,
- PANAKAM 30,
- AVAL 30,
- OTTATHULA PAYASAM 500,
- MENITHULA PAYASAM (1 UNIT) is priced at Rs.6000.
- MENITHULA PAYASAM, one-half unit, is priced at Rs. 3000.
- MENITHULA PAYASAM (1/4 UNIT) 1,500 Indian Rupees
- 1000 Indian Rupees for 1/8 Unit of MENITHULA PAYASAM
- Rs.500 for the MENITHULA PAYASAM (1/16 UNIT)
- 4000 rupees for the ride from NIRMALYAM to USHA POOJA
Prices are as follows:
- NIRMALYAM TO PANTHEERADI POOJA 5,000 INR;
- NIRMALYAM TO DEEPARADHANA 3,000 INR;
- NIRMALYAM TO UCHAPOOJA 5,000 INR (HALF DAY POOJA)
The above-mentioned Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Vazhipad prices are subject to change at any time without previous notification.
The Online Vazhipadu Booking List for the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple
The temple offers a variety of objects that can be used for the Vazhipadu, and the pilgrims can select one or more of these items. The items that the pilgrims select for themselves will be distributed as the Vazhipadu at this location.
The first thing the pilgrims need to do is look over the list of objects that can be offered for the Vazhipadu. On the official website of the temple, you may find a list of the offerings that can be made online. If the pilgrims are unable to physically go to the temple in order to make the Vazhipadu offering, then they must book and pay for the Vazhipadu through the temple website.