Know the details about the Handicapped Darshan Online Booking Procedure Dates Timings, Handicapped Darshan Online Booking Procedure
Individuals with physical disabilities are given special access to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. Every day, millions of devotees flock to Tirumala to worship Sri Lord Venkateswara, the Kaliyuga pratyaksha god. TTD provides transportation for pilgrims who are physically disabled. Darshan is available to physically challenged adults 65 and above who are eligible to purchase tickets at the Vaikuntam queue complex 2.
This strategy avoids the problems that those who are unable to stand in large lines have, and there is no need to rush to purchase tickets. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) will provide elderly and disabled persons with monthly darshan tickets. Because of the Covid epidemic, the TTD has already halted darshan programmes for the physically handicapped and physically confined.
Handicapped Darshan Online Booking Procedure Dates Timings
Instructions for People with Disabilities Attending Tirumala Darshan:
- The devotee must present their Aadhaar card as identification.
- Differently abled people must also submit a certificate from their local Medical Board stating that they are physically challenged, in addition to their Aadhaar card.
- Patients with chronic health issues such as open surgery, renal failure, cancer, paralysis, Asthma, and Daiyalasis will be authorised with the provision of relevant medical paperwork and an Aadhaar card.
- If the husband is over the age of 65, his spouse may be granted darshan.
- Darshan is available to any attendant or helper over the age of 80.
- Every 90 days, one darshan is permitted.
- Electronic devices are not permitted during darshan.
- Children under the age of 12 are permitted to accompany senior persons without purchasing a ticket.
- Reservations may not be delayed, cancelled, or changed.
- If pilgrims arrive late, they can only see Sarva darshan.
- The queues, mada streets, and the temple itself are all shoe-free zones.
- In certain cases, TTD allows for the cancelling of darshan.
Handicapped Darshan Online Booking Procedure:
- To book Tirumala Darshan online for anyone with physical impairments, go to the official TTD website.
- The average wait time in the virtual line is between 5 and 10 minutes, depending on the quantity of available tickets and the number of worshippers desiring to register.
- After the waiting period has expired, enter your mobile phone number and the captcha code, and then click “Generate OTP.”
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile device. After entering the 6-digit OTP, click the “Login” button.
- To accept the temple’s Covid-19 criteria, you must click “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form.
- Choose a quota for people with physical limitations.
- You will be provided a calendar on which to plan your darshan.
- The colour green indicates that seats are available, whereas the colour yellow implies that seats will be filled shortly. The colour blue indicates that no tickets for darshan have yet been distributed, while the colour red indicates that the daily limit has been met.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Before proceeding to the following page, you must submit information about the pilgrim, such as his or her name, gender, age, photo ID, ID card number, and so on