Know the latest news about Rambagicha Rest House Tirumala Room Booking Online, Tirumala Rambagicha Room Booking Online Near Temple
Rambagicha Rest House, at Tirumala Srivari Temple:
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams TTD has made it possible for pilgrims to reserve Tirumala lodgings in advance via Online e-Accommodation. Pilgrims must make e-accommodation reservations at least 90 days in advance.
Pilgrims may also apply for Rambagicha guest house rooms at the CRO office, which would be allotted based on their Aadhaar identity. The Rambagicha rest houses, which are situated near the temple, are where the majority of pilgrims stay. For the following 24 hours, the Rambagicha rest house charges Rs. 100. The price may fluctuate, however, since TTD aims to hike the price of all rooms.
Rambagicha Rest House Tirumala Room Booking Online Near Temple
Rambagicha Guest House Contact Information:
- Address: Rambagicha Guest house, M8MX+PQ5, Tirumala, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh 517501
- Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is a 4-minute walk away.
Please Read These Instructions Before Booking Accommodation:
- Tickets may be reserved up to 90 days in advance via Ticket Pilgrim.
- Pilgrims who are just one person will not be accommodated. Pilgrims may only reserve one room.
- Subsequent reservations are only authorised 90 days after the end date of stay.
Online Rambagicha Accommodation Booking:
- To access the TTD website, enter your email address and password.
- After signing in, go to the next page and pick Accommodation. Select Date and then Check Availability to check hotel availability for a given date.
- Fill out the Check In-Time Slot Accommodation Date and Accommodation Type boxes before clicking CONTINUE if accommodations are available. (Confirm In-Time Slots from 00:00 to 12:00, as well as 12:01 to 23:59)
- On the following page, enter your age, state, CHOOSE to upload your scanned picture, and check the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box before clicking PROCEED.
- On the next page, you will be issued an Accommodation Transaction ID; please save this ID for future reference.
- Select the Bank from Payment Gateway and your payment method from Payment Mode in the Payment Options before selecting PROCEED TO PAYMENT.
- Select your Banker’s Payment Gateway Transaction from the four choices on the following page, then input your Card Number, Credit/Debit Card Expiration Date, Card Security Code (CVV), and click NEXT to finish the payment process.
- When the Payment Gateway Process is successfully completed, an Accommodation Ticket and Booking Number are produced, and an email confirmation is sent to your email address.
- Download and print the created e-accommodation ticket receipt.
Before arranging a journey to Tirumala, keep the following in mind:
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must have evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket bought is not transferable and non-refundable.
- When visiting the shrine, you must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and sometimes wash your hands.