Know the details about the Sholingur Temple Rope Car Ticket Prices Charges Online Booking, Sholingur Temple Rope Car Ticket Prices, Sholingur Temple
One important temple in Tamilnadu is the Sholingur Temple. In the form of Lord Narasimha Swamy, Lord Vishnu lives in this temple. This means that Lord Narasimha lives in the Sholingur Temple. This temple is also one of the 108 Divya Desam, which are all in the state of Tamilnadu. Lord Narasimha Swamy will be seen by lakhs of pilgrims every year at the Sholingur Temple. Pilgrims can use the steps or the recently built rope car to get to the temple.
The temple is on a small hill, and pilgrims can walk up the steps to get there. The Sholingur Temple is about 1305 steps away. They can also take a rope car to get to the temple. The state tourism department runs and takes care of the rope car at the Sholingur Temple, which just opened a few months ago.
Sholingur Temple Rope Car Ticket Prices Charges Online Booking
At the moment, the temple, which is hundreds of years old, gets an average of 3,000 visitors on weekends. During the Karthigai Deepam festival, more than 5,000 people visit the temple every day. Most of the visitors come from Chennai, Kancheepuram, Bengaluru, Mysore, Chittor, Nellore, Hyderabad, and Visakapattanam.
Sholingur Temple Rope Car:
The shrine and the foothills are linked by a rope car that cost Rs 8.26 crore to build. The new 430-meter-long rope car was built with money from the department’s Temple Fund. It has a total of eight cabins, with four on each end of the building. Four people can fit in each cabin, so 16 people can go up and 16 people can come down at the same time. On the back side of the hillock, 700 feet up from the bottom, the building has been built. At the moment, people must walk up 1,306 steps to get to the hilltop shrine.
The new rope car will mostly be run by a 250-watt high tension (HT) line. As an alternative, diesel-powered generators and equipment that runs on batteries have been hooked up to the new building as a backup power source in case of an emergency. As maintenance costs, a small fee of 50 yen per person will be charged to use the new facility.
Sholingur Temple Rope Car Ticket Prices:
- The Sholingur Temple Rope car costs Rs. 15 per person to ride. The pilgrims can pay the fees as they ride the rope car.
- Pilgrims can go straight to the temple, pay the entrance fees, and take the rope car.
- The rope car ride to the temple will take between 10 and 15 minutes. Pilgrims can pay for both rides on the rope car on the way up and on the way down at the same time.
Sholingur Temple Rope Car Online Booking:
- There is no way to book the Sholingur Temple rope car online.
- Pilgrims must first go to the temple and then make a reservation for the Sholingur Rope car.
- The ticket should only be bought by people over the age of 5.
- When pilgrims leave the temple after the Darshan, they can take the return cable car.
- The Sholingur Temple Rope car is only open from 9 AM to 5 PM in the morning and evening.