Know the latest details about the 2023 Isha Mahashivratri Tickets Online Booking Price Coimbatore, 2023 Isha Mahashivratri Tickets Online Booking
Every year, Mahashivratri is celebrated at Isha Yoga Center. Sadhguru does dance, music, and meditation on the night of Mahashivratri. Isha Yoga Center’s Mahashivratri event brings people from all over India and the rest of the world.
With the help of media partners, many people who can’t come in person can watch and take part via web stream and TV. This event will go on all night. At this event, people come from all over the world to enjoy Satsang with Sadhguru all night long. Sadhguru will lead people in powerful meditation, and there will also be peaceful music and cultural shows.
2023 Isha Mahashivratri Tickets Online Booking Price Coimbatore
Who can take part in Isha Mahashivratri 2023?
- This Isha Mahashivratri programme 2023 is open to anyone over 14 years old.
- Women who are pregnant or having their period can also take part in this programme.
- People who have problems with their bodies can also join the programme.
- There is no requirement that you have been to the programme before.
- There are two kinds of programmes: ones that last 5 days and ones that last only 2 days. When you sign up, you have to choose based on what you want.
- At the Isha Mahashivratri programme, people will have to show proof of their identity.
- You need to be at the Yoga Center before 1 p.m.
2023 Isha Mahashivratri Tickets Online Booking:
So for years, the Isha Yoga Center has been celebrating Mahashivratri. Sadhguru dances, plays music, and does powerful meditation on this happy day. On the night of the Shivaratri event, many people from all over the world come to join Sadhguru. And some people who can’t be there can watch this event live on TV.
- So, if you want to take part in this Mahashivratri Event, go to the Isha Sadhguru website at isha.sadhguru.org.
- Attend in Person is the one to pick.
- It will send you to the page for mew.
- Under Mahashivratri A Night with the Divine, click on the Register Now tab.
- It will take you to the page where you can book seats for Mahashivratri.
- Choose your group now.
- Click on the Next tab and enter the number of participants.
- Respond to the question. Are you a participant, Yes.
- Type in your name, email, gender, and phone number.
- Type in your address information, such as your country, state, district, zip code, etc.
- If you have another participant with you, enter his or her information.
- Click on the Next tab now.
- Pay your category fees as shown on the screen and then click on the Checkout tab.
- After you sign up online, you will get a confirmation text message on your phone number and an email.
- So, this is how you can sign up to be a part of the Isha Yoga Center’s Shivaratri Event.
Points to be noted for 2023 Isha Mahashivratri:
- Food, called Maha Annadanam, will be given to everyone who comes to the event. If you have to bring your own food because of restrictions on what you can eat, you can bring healthy vegetarian meals.
- No one will be able to sign up on the spot. We recommend that you sign up at least 15 days before Mahashivratri.
- The Isha Yoga Center needs the valid government-issued photo ID you used to sign up for Mahashivratri.