Know the latest details about the Kartik Purnima 2022 Pooja Date Timings Vratham Muhurth Tithi, Kartik Purnima 2022 Date, Kartik Purnima 2022 Pooja
Kartik Purnima is a festival that lasts for five days. On the day known as Prabodhani Ekadashi, the main celebration will get underway. This heralds the beginning of the Gods’ ascent back into the heavens after their brief sojourn on earth. In addition, this event signifies the conclusion of Chaturmas, which is a period of four months during which Lord Vishnu slept. Ekadashi is observed on the eleventh day of Shukla Paksha, and Purnima is observed on the fifteenth day of the same month.
On this day, lighting a lamp that has been donated to any temple, pagoda, or riverbank is also considered to be of exceptional significance. On this particular day, it is thought that the blessings of all the deities can be won by presenting a lamp to a charity.
Kartik Purnima 2022 Pooja Date Timings Vratham Muhurth Tithi
Kartik Purnima 2022 Pooja Date Timings Vratham Muhurth Tithi:
The Kartik Poornama festival will take place on Tuesday, November 8th, as indicated by the Hindu calendar. On November 7 at 4:15 o’clock in the afternoon, Purnima Tithi will begin. Concurrently, the end of the full moon date will occur on November 8 at 4:31 p.m. local time.
Kartik Purnima Importance:
The Puranas make reference to Lord Shiva taking the incarnation of Tripurari in order to put an end to Tripurasura and his other siblings who were Asuras. The second term for this full moon is Tripuri Purnima, which comes from the reason behind its name. As a result, the gods and goddesses celebrated Diwali on this particular day to commemorate the triumph of Lord Shiva over the asuras. On the day of Kartik Purnima, his devotees celebrate Dev Deepawali by burning oil lamps on the Ganges Ghats to commemorate the triumph of Lord Shiva.
Additionally, they adorn their homes to worship Shri Vishnu-Maa Lakshmi to get her unique favor. On the day of Kartik Purnima, you should make a swastika with turmeric by pouring turmeric-mixed water at the main gate of your house. If you do this, Goddess Lakshmi will visit your home and bestow her gifts of money and food onto you and your family.
Kartik Purnima Puja Vidhi:
- On the day of Kartik Purnima, once one has finished their regular work for the day and wakes up in the morning, they should go and take a bath in a sacred river.
- If there is no opportunity to bathe in the river, then bathing can be accomplished by adding Gangajal to the water that is being used for the activity.
- The decision to fast is made on this particular day, after the morning bath and before eating breakfast. A lamp is then lit and placed in front of Lord Vishnu and Tulsi when this has been completed.
- On the day of Kartik Purnima, worship of Lord Vishnu takes place, and aarti, which is performed with an incense lamp and naivedya, is performed. On this day, the recitation of the Vishnu Sahasranama is beneficial.
- On the day of Kartik Purnima, during the hour of moonlight, Arghya is presented as a sacrifice to the moon. The fast will be broken after this point.
- The month of Kartik is significant for the observance of the Tulsi festival. On the day of Kartik Purnima, Tulsi should unquestionably be honored because of the circumstances described above.
- On the day of Kartik Purnima, after worshiping the goddess Lakshmi, a light must be lit in front of the Tulsi plant.