Know the latest details about the Mangalore Dasara Package KSRTC Online Booking Darshan, Mangalore Dasara Package KSRTC Booking
With the government announcing a “grand” Dasara this year and the tourism industry hoping for a big boost in footfall after two years of low-key celebrations, stakeholders such as Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) have proposed tour packages for tourists who want to explore sites in and around the city, as well as beyond Mysuru.
KSRTC’s Mangaluru division has planned a schedule for the Mangaluru Dasara Darshan package tour, which would visit nine prominent temples in Dakshina Kannada. It is a one-day effort in which the Mangaluru Division of KSRTC will run a one-day trip package on all Navratri festival days from September 26 to October 5. As a result, during Navratri, visitors and pilgrims can obtain tickets and visit important temples in the coastal district.
Mangalore Dasara Package KSRTC Online Booking Darshan
KSRTC Mangalore Dasara Package:
The Nagara Sarige buses from the Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JnNURM) will be used for the package tour. For the first time, the Mangaluru division of the KSRTC plans to offer a Mangaluru Dasara Darshan package tour to visitors and devotees who go to the area during Navratri. The one-day tour will begin at the KSRTC bus stop at 8 a.m. and end at 8.30 p.m. Based on public feedback, the KSRTC Mangaluru division plans to offer more than one bus per day as part of the trip.
Places visited in KSRTC Mangalore Dasara Package:
During the one-day dasara tour package, the bus will take passengers to places like Mangaladevi Temple, Sunkadakatte Sri Ambika Annapoorneshwari Temple at Gurupura, Polali Sri Rajarajeshwari Temple, Kateel Sri Durgaparameshwari Temple, Sasihithlu Sri Bhagavathi Temple and beach, Bappanadu Sri Durgaparameshwari Temple, Chitrapura Sri Durgaparameshwari
Mangalore Dasara Package KSRTC cost:
Adults will pay Rs 300, while youngsters will pay Rs 250. Seats can be reserved by calling 9663211553.
Mangalore Dasara Package KSRTC Online Booking Darshan:
- Visit the official KSRTC website or download the KSRTC app to your mobile device.
- After you’ve selected a date, click the “Check Availability” button.
- By clicking on the row itself, you may view the available buses and expand the list. Select the “Show Layout” option.
- Choose the appropriate number of seats.
- Select the date of your trip to Mysore from the drop-down menu, then click the “Search” button.
- Choose a time period and double-check that it is available.
- If the date you want to visit Mysore is not available, try a another date and then click the search button again.
- If there are still tickets available for darshan, please fill out the form.
- Before you finalise the transaction, double-check the details (Trip Date).
- Please send in your money if all of the information is correct.
- Please print this page by clicking the “download ticket” button at the bottom of this page.