Know the latest details about the Srinivasa Mangapuram Route Distance from Tirupati Buses, Srinivasa Mangapuram Route Distance from Tirupati
Since 1967, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has been taking care of the Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy temple in Srinivasa Mangapuram. It is a very famous and very old temple. Next to Tirumala, this temple is also seen as holy. So, pilgrims who can’t see Lord Venkateswara can come to this temple and make their wishes come true.
Why Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy Temple Is Important:
The Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Sway temple is important for more than just this. Lord Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy and Goddess Padmavathi Devi stayed in this temple for six months after they got married. This is where newlyweds say their first prayers together. But there is another myth that says newlyweds can go to this temple even though they can’t go to Tirumala.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Route Distance from Tirupati Buses
The fact that Kalyana is done in the name of God means that Nithyakalyanam always happens to God every day. In the temple, important festivals like the annual Brahmotsavam and Shakshatkara Vaibhavam are held during Utsavas.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Route from Tirupati:
To get from Tirumala to Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Swamy temple, you must first get to Tirupati. From there, you can take any of the following routes, depending on how you plan to get there.
- From Tirumala to Tirupati, the only way to get there is by road. You can take the bus, a private car, or a jeep, depending on your budget and how easy it is for you.
- If you want to get to the temple in Srinivasa Mangapuram from Tirupati on public transportation, you can take a bus from the Central bus station straight to the temple.
- Since the distance between Tirupati and Srinivasa Mangapuram is only 12kms, it only takes about 10 to 12 minutes to get there by car. You can use the signs you see along the way to help you figure out where to go.
- There are many ways to get to Srinivasa Managapuram. One way is to take the road from Tirupati to Kanipakam, which takes 23 minutes.
- If you take the Anantapur–Tirupati Highway or the Kanipakam–Tirupati Bypass road and the Kaloor road, it will take you 25 minutes.
- As an offering to God, many people walk to the temple. If they take the Anantapur–Tirupati Highway road, it will take them about 2 hours to get there.
If you speak the local language, Telugu, well, you can ask people on your way to the temple for directions and get there. In the meantime, you can look for things to see near the temple and see them all at once.
Near Srinivasa Mangapuram, there are places to see:
Srinivasa Mangapuram, which is a great historical site to visit, is 4.5 km from the great Chandragiri Fort. You can also go to Kanipakam, 58 km from Srinivasa Mangapuram, to see Sri Swayambu Varasidhi Vinayaka Swamy Devasthanam. The Sri Lakshmi Narayani Golden Temple in Vellore is another important place that no one who goes to Tirumala should miss.
When the temple is open and how to pray:
Swami’s Kalyanotsavam takes place every day between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m., and pilgrims can see him from 5:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
If you need to, you can use technology on your phone to make sure you are on the right path. Other than that, Tirupati is the safest place to travel and the easiest place to see things without having to work hard. If you flew to Tirumala and don’t have your own car, you can hire a taxi or cab and get to where you want to go without any trouble.
Because of how important God is, Srinivasa Mangapuram is one of the most important places to visit. There is a lot to learn about God’s pride, and you will learn it all on your own when you go to the temple. The sculptures on the walls and pillars of the temple tell you about the God and Goddess’s past and how important they were. Continue reading our blogs to learn more about Tirupati–Tirumala and the area around it.