Know the details about the Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple Darshan Online Booking Cost, Thirunallar Kovil Darshan Ticket Booking Process.
This historic temple is considered to be a Navagraha temple in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. This temple is also known by the name “Shani Navagrahasthalam” among the locals. This temple is well-known for its devotion to Lord Shani. People revere Lord Shani due to their belief that the planet Saturn is really him. The current location of the Thirunallar Temple was once occupied by Dharbaranyam and the Dharbaranyeswar Alayam.
The majority of adoration in the temple is directed towards Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi. Because devotion to Lord Shani takes place at this location before visitors enter the temple, locals refer to it as the Saniswaran temple. India is a sacred land and is home to a large number of ancient temples. In addition to being a well-known site for temples, the Indian state of Tamil Nadu is also well-known for its beaches.
Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple Darshan Online Booking Cost And History
The history of the Thirunallar Temple is outlined in the following paragraphs.
- King Nala is said to have had Shani Dosham, according to historical accounts. Following his visit to the Saniswaran temple, he was able to rid himself of his calamities and misfortunes. Since that time, the sacred pond at the temple has been known by the name Nalan Theertham. They also think that washing oneself in the Nalan Theertham can wash away any ailments that one may have. People have the belief that reducing their Shani Dosha and increasing their good fortune may be accomplished by praying at or visiting the Saniswaran temple.
- People also think that a dip in the Nalan Theertham may cure whatever ails them if they do it often enough. Everyone who comes to the shrine must thus take a bath in the Nalan Theertham. At the temple, a large number of worshippers will burn sacred lamps with gingelly oil in honor of Lord Shani. After paying their respects at the Saniswaran temple, many people continue their journey by going to the Kali Theertha Vinayakar.
- The state of Tamil Nadu is home to the religious site known as the Thirunallar Temple. The hours of operation for the temple in the morning are from 6:00 am to 12:30 pm, and the hours of operation for the temple in the evening are from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Online Ticket Booking For The Thirunallar Temple
The Darshan at the Thirunallar Temple is completely free of charge. The devotees have access to a darshan facility at the temple, which allows them to enter the shrine for free.
A ticket costing 150 rupees must be purchased by the devotee in order for him to have a special or VIP darshan at the temple. There is a website available online for making reservations for the VIP darshan. The devotees are required to purchase the ticket only online. They are also able to place orders for puja via the official web page of the Thirunallar Temple online. The following is an explanation of the steps involved in making an online reservation for pooja at the Saniswaran temple.
- Navigate to the Saniswaran temple’s main website for further information.
- You may choose “Sanipeyarchi-2020” from the drop-down menu on the homepage of the website.
- To access the booking system, click on the link provided.
- On the new page, you will find three different alternatives to choose from.
- Click on the booking option once you have selected the one that applies to you.
- After that, continue with booking by logging in with the account you already created.
- It’s possible that you may not already have an account with the Temple’s online site. You are free to make a whole new one.
- To create a new account, choose the Signup option from the menu.
- In order to establish an account, you will need to provide your email address, information, and contact number.
- After you have created the account, you may go on to make the reservation.
By following the steps outlined above, you will be able to make an online reservation for your darshan or puja.
This is the complete details about Thirunallar Saneeswaran Temple Darshan Online Booking Cost.