Know the latest details about the Tirumala Accommodation Booking for Single Person Details, Tirumala Accommodation Online Booking Details for Single Person
Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most visited pilgrimage places in India. Lord Venkateshwara in Thirupathi is regarded as the “God of Wealth” by tens of thousands of followers worldwide. Devotees are certain that getting the blessings of Lord Venkateshwara would result in a successful future.
Through Online e-Accommodation, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has made it possible for pilgrims to reserve lodgings in Tirumala in advance. Pilgrims must reserve e-accommodation at least 90 days in advance.
Tirumala Accommodation for Single Person Online Booking Details
Tirumala Lodging Information for a Single Online Reservation:
“Single visitors cannot book a room in Tirumala, and a single room must accommodate at least two people.”
What are the prerequisites for making a hotel reservation in Tirumala?
- The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board undertook several measures in order to meet the voluminous demand for lodging on Tirumala hill.
- Individuals are unable to secure a room for themselves, and a minimum of two visitors are required for a single room.
- In order to discourage squatters, the TTD bans anybody without a valid darshan ticket from reserving a room in Tirumala.
- If a pilgrim is unable to provide an appropriate form of identification at check-in and comes after the authorised check-in time, TTD officials may cancel the reservation.
- The rooms are only accessible for a 24-hour period, and extensions are never granted.
Online booking procedures for lodging in Tirumala or Tirupati:
- Enter your email address and password
- On the next screen after login, choose Accommodation. Select Seva Date and then click Check Availability to determine the date’s available accommodations.
- Specify the Check In-Time Slot Accommodation Date and Accommodation Type sections if accommodations are available, and then click CONTINUE. (confirm In-Time Slots between midnight and midnight and between 12:01 and 23:59)
- On the subsequent display, Enter your Age, choose your State, CHOOSE to upload your scanned photo, and check the “I agree to the terms and conditions” box; then PROCEED.
- You will be issued an Accommodation Transaction ID on the succeeding page; please save this ID for future reference.
- Before choosing PROCEED TO PAYMENT in the Payment Options, choose the Bank from Payment Gateway and your payment type from Payment Mode.
- On the succeeding screen, choose your Banker’s Payment Gateway Process from the four options, then enter your Card Number, Expiration Date of Credit/Debit Card, and Card Security Code(CVV) before clicking NEXT to complete the payment process.
- Upon successful completion of the Payment Gateway Process, a Booking Number and Accommodation Ticket are generated, and a confirmation email is sent to your email address.
- Download and print the electronic accommodation ticket receipt that was generated.
Consider the following before planning a trip to Tirumala:
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must have proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours before darshan day.
- The purchased TTD darshan ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and sometimes wash your hands throughout your temple visit.