Know the latest news about the Tirumala Darshan Physically Handicapped TTD Tirupati Online Booking, Online Booking of Tirumala Darshan For Physically Handicapped
Physically Disabled individuals have a special darshan at the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. Millions of devotees visit Tirumala each day to adore Sri Lord Venkateswara, the Kaliyuga pratyaksha god. TTD helps Physically Handicapped individuals with transportation for pilgrimage. Darshan to Physically Challenged individuals 65 and older who are qualified to buy tickets at Vaikuntam queue complex 2.
This method avoids the difficulties faced by those unable to stand in long lines, and there is no need to rush to get tickets. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) will distribute monthly darshan tickets to elderly and disabled citizens. As a result of the Covid pandemic, the TTD has already discontinued darshan programmes for Physically Handicapped and physically constrained people.
Tirumala Darshan Physically Handicapped TTD Tirupati Online Booking
Instructions for persons with Physical Disabilities during Tirumala Darshan:
- As identification, the devotee is needed to provide their Aadhaar card.
- In addition to their Aadhaar card, differently abled persons must present a certificate from their local Medical Board declaring that they are physically challenged.
- Patients with chronic health concerns, including Open surgery, renal failure, cancer, paralysis, Asthma, and Daiyalasis, would be authorised upon presentation of relevant medical documentation and Aadhaar card.
- If the husband is older than 65, his spouse may get darshan.
- Any attendant or aide above the age of 80 may get darshan.
- One darshan is permitted every 90 days.
- During darshan, electronic devices are prohibited.
- Kids under the age 12 are permitted to accompany older citizens without a ticket.
- No delays, cancellations, or changes to reservations are permitted.
- If pilgrims arrive late, they are only eligible for the Sarva darshan.
- The queuing lines, mada streets, and the temple itself prohibit footwear.
- TTD permits the cancellation of darshan in certain circumstances.
TTD Tirupati Tirumala Residents with a Physical Disability Reservation Procedure for Darshan:
- Visit the official TTD website to book Tirumala Darshan online for persons with physical limitations.
- Depending on the number of available tickets and the number of worshippers wishing to register, the average wait time in the virtual line is between 5 and 10 minutes.
- Enter your mobile phone number and the captcha code, and then click “Generate OTP” after the waiting period has expired.
- You’ll get an OTP to your mobile device. Follow the 6-digit OTP with the “Login” button.
- To accept the Covid-19 requirements of the temple, you must click “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form.
- Select quota for individuals with physical disabilities.
- You will be given a calendar from which to choose days for your darshan.
- The colour green indicates that seats are available, but the colour yellow suggests that seats will soon be occupied. Blue means that tickets for darshan have not yet been distributed, while red indicates that the daily limit has been reached.
- Input the required information.
- Before clicking “Continue” on the next page, you must provide information about the pilgrim, such as Name, Gender, Age, Photo ID, ID Card Number, etc.
- Reserving a TTD Online Physically Handicapped Citizens Darshan Ticket.
Essentials for darshan:
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must have evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate that was received within 72 hours before the day of darshan.
- The darshan ticket bought from the TTD is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- During your temple visit, you must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and sometimes wash your hands.