Know the latest details about the Tirumala Nijapada Darshanam Tickets Online Booking TTD Tirupati, Tirumala Nijapada Darshanam Tickets Booking
Friday’s special Abhishekam Anantara darshan at Tirumala is called Nijapada Darshanam. Seva happens once each week. Here, visitors get the chance to see Lord Srinivasa without his Tulsi garlands. Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy is worshipped and prayed to by thousands of devotees at Tirumala, where the rituals are done. On Fridays, worshippers observe Lord Srinivasa dressed in a white dhoti and without shoes. After doing Abhishekam, worshippers perform this ceremony for Lord Sri Venkateswara (Tirumala Balaji). Tulsi leaves are customarily placed at the Lord’s feet, however none are present on this particular day. Lord Venkateswara allows pilgrims to darshan without camphor on Fridays.
Tirumala Nijapada Darshanam Tickets Online Booking TTD Tirupati
Tirumala Srivari Nijapada Darshanam Seva Timings:
The Nijapada ceremony is done between 5:30 and 6:30 on Friday morning. One hour before the Seva, devotees must assemble at Vaikuntam Queue Complex. Nijapada Darshanam charged 200 rupees each participant.
Nijapada Darshanam Lucky DIP technique of reservation:
The TTD board provides tickets via an automated lottery. The Lucky DIP method is simple and transparent. Followers may get instructions on the internet from any place. It is convenient for all pilgrims, since they may book in advance to avoid lineups and fraud.
How to Book Tickets Online for TTD Nijapadshanam:
- Access the TTD’s official website.
- Enter your credentials, then click the login button.
- Choose the “Seva electronic dip” option on the website.
- After reading the rules and regulations carefully, click the “I have read and agree to the instructions” button to continue.
- Enter your name, age, email address, mobile phone number, gender, photo ID number, and ID verification number. The applicant may also reserve two more tickets for other pilgrims.
- On the page, there are two options: “any seva, any date” and “choose seva and date.”
- The On any seva and any day option will automatically give a date and seva. At the time of selecting a Seva/date, the pilgrim chooses their own date.
- Select a date, and if you’re content, click the (X) button to close the window. By clicking the continue button, you may proceed.
- A new page will reveal the applicant’s selected services. The applicant may choose from several arjitha sevas. However, the time slot will be assigned according to the available time, and there is only one time slot available.
- The applicant may choose a different seva after clicking “Submit” on the seva page by clicking “Back” on the website.
- The submission identification will be generated by the system and saved for future use.
- The day of the lucky draw will be announced, and pilgrims will get a text message or email on their registered mobile phone number or email address. Additionally, the official website is available.
- Using the form ID, submission ID, Aadhaar card, passport number, or mobile phone number, the devotee may search for dates.
- If your application is approved by the system, funds will be paid within three days. The devotee is required to pay for the slot in order to get it.
Nijapada Darshanam, Tirumala Dress Code For Male & Female:
- Attendees of the holy Nijapada Darshanam ceremony must dress in line with the rituals. The acceptable dress for both men and women is outlined by the Tirumala Tirupati management board.
- Men are required to wear a white Pancha or Dhoti.
- It is acceptable for women to wear sarees with blouses, Punjabi dresses with dupattas, chudidhars with dupattas, and half-sarees.