Know the latest news about Tirumala Srivari Abhishekam Ticket Cost Timings Online Booking, Tirumala Srivari Abhishekam Ticket Online Booking
Tirumala Srivari Abhishekam:
Every Friday, following Suprabhatha Seva, the normal Thomala and Archana Sevas are performed in private, followed by Srivari Abhishekam. This is the most ancient Arjitha Seva that is performed at Lord Venkateswara’s hill shrine.
The Abhishekam begins with Sacred water taken from Akasa Ganga Theertham, followed by Milk, Suddhodakam, Chandanam, and various fragrant goods brought previously in silver containers, such as powdered Pachchai Karpooram, Saffron paste, and droplets of civet oil.
The priests chant Purshasukta, Narayanasukta, Sri Suktam, Bhu Suktam, Neelasuktha, and choose Pasurams from the Divya Pradbandham while conducting the Abhishekam to the Moola Virat. Later, the Abhishekam with Turmeric Paste is done for the picture of Goddess Lakshmi on his chest.
The Grihastas who will participate in seva are all gathered within the temple and each one is given a Silver Vessel containing different fragrant goods such as powdered Pachchai Karpooram, Saffron paste, droplets of civet oil, Chandanam, and so on.
All Arjitha Sevaparas, escorted by Mangala Vayidyas, carry these objects around the temple’s inner prakara. When they arrive at the Bangaru Vakili, the Archakas gather the vessels and plates, and the contents are utilised to offer Abhishekam to the Main Deity.
Tirumala Srivari Abhishekam Ticket Cost Timings Online Booking
In the year 966 A.D., a Pallava Queen named “Samaavai” presented the temple with the current silver idol of Bhoga Sinivasa Murthy. This idol is an identical duplicate of the main vigraha. When she gave the present, it was on Jyestha Bahula Tritiya, when the Sravana star was ascendant in Akshya Year, and it was on a Friday.
An Abhishekam was done to the primary deity while putting the Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy statue in the Sanctum. As a result, I began performing Abhishekam to Moola Virat every Friday.
Tirumala Srivari Abhishekam Ticket, Cost, Timings:
- Abhishekam Seva begins at 04:30 a.m. every Friday, and devotees should arrive one hour before the seva begins.
- The tickets cost Rs. 1250/-.
- 1 person is permitted per ticket.
- Time to report: 3:30 a.m.
- VQCI is the reporting location.
Tirumala Abhishekam tickets online booking procedure
- Abhishekam tickets will be given under current booking. High recommendation letters might be used to get tickets.
- Taking a recommendation letter to the J.E.O Camp Office
- If the letter is authorised, an SMS will be sent to the registered cellphone number.
- After getting an SMS, you may collect your tickets at MBC 34 by exhibiting your message and ID.
When visiting Tirumala, keep the following in mind:
- To get darshan, pilgrims must provide evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- While visiting the temple, you must wash your hands frequently, keep your distance from other people, and wear a mask.
Visitors to Tirumala must wear the following attire:
- Visitors to the shrine should dress appropriately. Applicants must dress in a dhoti, pyjamas, and a sleeveless shirt or uttariya.
- Candidates must wear chuddidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer clothing.