Know the latest news about Tiruppavada Seva Tirumala Timings Online Booking TTD Darshan, Tiruppavada Seva Tirumala Timings Online Booking
Tiruppavada Seva Tirumala:
Every Thursday, after the morning pooja, the Mula Virat is stripped of all decorations, flowers, and so on. Only Dhoti and Uttareeyam shall be worn by the god. The Thirunaman Kaappu and Kasturi on the main deity’s forehead are likewise shrunk. This results in the Lord’s distinctive position, where one can perceive the primary deity’s special Netra Darshan (where the divine eyes of the Lord may be seen). On other days, the large Namam that adorns the Lord’s forehead covers almost half of his eyes. However, on Thursday morning, we will get a clear glimpse of the primary deity’s benevolent eyes.
Thiruppavada Seva is done as arjitha Seva at the Mandapam in front of the Bangaru Vakili on Thursdays, and Annakutotsavam (pouring heaps of tamarind rice) is performed.
During Mantra Chanting, the previous broad Naamam is peeled off and a thin Naamam is decorated on Mula Virat’s forehead to fill the area between His brows. When this occurs, it is claimed that the Lord’s initial sight after “opening” His Eyes (since they were previously covered by the Naamam) should not fall on mortals, because it has enormous power that people cannot endure. Instead, it is designed to fall exactly on the mound of “Pulihora” in front of Him, sanctifying it and lessening the intensity of His gaze. As a result, the “Pulihora” works as a Veil (“Paavada” in Telugu/Tamil), shielding worshipers from His Powerful Gaze.
Tiruppavada Seva Tirumala Timings:
- Seva Tiruppavada Reporting time is 5 a.m., and the start time is 6:15 a.m.
- Reporting Location is VQC I entrance.
How can I book Thiruppavada Seva tickets online?
- Thiruppavada Seva tickets may only be obtained by submitting letters of recommendation from the highest authorities.
- The letter should be presented the day before at the J.E.O Camp office by 12 p.m.
- If the letter is authorised, the message will be sent to the registered mobile phone number.
- When the received message is shown at MBC 34, a ticket will be issued utilising the biometric system.
- Executive Officer Tirumala or Joint Executive Officer Tirumala shall be addressed in the recommendation letter.
- Each person receives one Seva ticket.
- These Seva tickets are not available for purchase online.
Keep the following in mind when visiting Tirumala:
- Pilgrims must provide proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan to receive darshan.
- You must wash your hands often, maintain your distance from other people, and wear a mask while visiting the shrine.
Visitors to Tirumala must dress as follows:
- Visitors visiting the temple must dress appropriately. Applicants must wear a dhoti, pyjamas, and a shoulder-length sleeved shirt or uttariya.
- Churidar, pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer garments are required for candidates.