Know the latest details about the Private Marriage Halls Destination Wedding in Tirumala Booking, Private Marriage Halls Booking Tirumala
Private Marriage Halls Booking in Tirumala:
TTD was established largely to safeguard the temple’s sanity and to ensure that the temple is run in conformity with the Agama Sastras. The board also tries to propagate Hindu dharma and Hinduism’s beliefs. Tirumala is famous for the prologue Nitya Kalyanam, which implies that every day is a feast day, and Lord Balaji is performed with heavenly marriage with two of his principal consorts.
If they married at Tirumala, many people would feel nostalgic and pleased. Some pilgrims, however, choose to marry in Tirumala’s private marriage rooms. Please keep in mind, however, that Tirumala does not have any private marriage halls situated above the hills. TTD owns all of the accessible marriage halls.
Private Marriage Halls Destination Wedding in Tirumala Booking
Online Reservation for TTD Kalyana Vedika Marriage:
- Go to the official website.
- Choose the Kalyana vedika option from the menu.
- Update the bride and groom’s names, surnames, contact information, dates of birth, and communities, as well as provide documents supporting the Age Confirmation Certificate (Voter ID, School Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Photo ID) (PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Driving Licence)
- Update the relevant address information for Parents/Guardians.
- Choose your wedding day and time with forethought.
- Bookings that have been submitted cannot be changed.
- Marriage enrolling at the Tirumala TTD portal needs at least one week of advance online booking.
TTD Kalyana Mandapam marriage procedure:
- Both the bride and groom, as well as the parents of the bride and groom, must be Hindus.
- Second marriages are not allowed at Kalyana Vedika Love, but arranged marriages are.
- Parents must attend the wedding.
- Arrive at Tirumala at least a day ahead of time for document verification.
- Original papers must be brought with you for verification.
- Depending on the Muhurtham hour, marriages may take place in groups.
- Following document verification, a free Rs.50 room will be offered. The second room is subject to availability and is available upon payment.
- For one room, a one-day extension with rent payment is available.
- The ceremony will run between 30 and 40 minutes.
- TTD will be giving out free Pasupu, Kumkum, and Kankanam.
- Devasthanam provides Purohit free of charge.
Tirumala Kalyana Mandapam Reservations:
- Enter your username and password on the official website
- On the menu, choose the Kalyanamandapam option.
- Then carefully read all of the instructions and accept them.
- Next, choose your state, district, and location, followed by the kalyana mandapam you wish to book.
- Choose the date and use category.
- Accept the terms and conditions by clicking the proceed button.
- In the next step, upload the affidavit and fill out the bride and groom data before clicking proceed.
- Make your payment, and a confirmation email and SMS will be delivered to you.