Know the latest news about the Tirumala Poolangi Seva Timings Online Booking TTD Darshan, Tirumala Poolangi Seva Timings Online Booking
Tirumala Poolangi Seva (Tirumala):
Following the Tiruppavadai Seva, the temple follows several rites such as suddhi (temple cleansing), and the Moola Virat is dressed with a Velvet Gown from Crown to Feet, and the main deity is draped with floral garlands. Poolangi Seva refers to the service of the major god that is entirely decorated with garlands. In 756 A.D., the Silappadikaram, an early Tamil Classic, mentions the Poolangi Seva.
Tirumala Poolangi Seva Timings Online Booking TTD Darshan
Only temple priests would do this Seva at Ekantham. This Seva is not currently available for online booking, current booking, or lucky dip booking.
To check the availability of Tirumala Rs 300 Special Darshan tickets, follow these steps:
- To discover more about the SED 300 Rs Ticket, the Free Darshan Ticket, and Lodging, go to the official TTD website.
- The typical wait time in the virtual line is between 5 and 10 minutes, depending on the number of available tickets and the number of worshipers desiring to register.
- After the waiting period has elapsed, input your mobile phone number, enter the captcha code, and then click “Generate OTP.”
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile device. Click “Login” after entering the 6-digit OTP.
- You must accept the temple’s Covid-19 criteria by clicking “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form.
- A calendar will appear, allowing you to select the days on which you want to view the template. After deciding on the day, you must decide on the timing for your darshan.
- A green tint indicates that seats are available, but a yellow colour indicates that seats will soon be occupied. The colour blue denotes that tickets have still to be given, while the colour red indicates that the daily darshan quota has been met.
- Enter the necessary information, such as the number of visitors, the number of supplemental Laddu Prasadam, the number of rooms, and so on.
- Before proceeding to the following page, you must provide information about the pilgrims, such as their name, gender, age, photo ID, ID card number, and so on.
- Credit Card, UPI, Debit Card (ATM), or Online Banking are the required payment methods. The TTD Online Ticket or Accommodation of your choice will then be reserved.
It is critical to remember the following while visiting Tirumala:
- Pilgrims must provide proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate issued within the last 72 hours on the day of darshan in order to receive darshan.
- You must wear a mask, wash your hands often, and keep a respectful distance from other guests when within the shrine.
Visitors to Tirumala must wear the following articles of clothing:
- Anyone who want to visit the shrine must dress respectfully. Applicants must dress in a dhoti, pyjamas, and either an uttariya or a shirt with no sleeves.
- Candidates must dress suitably for the exam, wearing chuddidar pyjama sets, sarees, half-sarees with tops, or half-sarees with outer clothing.