Know the latest news about Tirumala Angapradakshinam Tickets Online Booking Darshan Procedure, Tirumala Angapradakshinam Tickets Online Booking Procedure
Tickets for the Tirumala Angapradakshinam are sold by TTD on the official website of TTD. Starting on June 15, 2022 the TTD gave Angapradakshinam tokens to devotees in an effort to make it easier for people to buy tickets and reduce crowds at the booths.
Angapradakshinam Seva is a way that people in Tirumala show their love for Sri Venkateswara Swamy. To take part in the ritual, people must lie on the ground and roll forward. They touch their whole bodies to the ground as a sign of their devotion to the Lord. Pilgrims wear wet traditional or holy clothes during the religious event. The rite takes place in the temple’s Vimana Pradakshinam.
Tirumala Angapradakshinam Tickets Online Booking Darshan Procedure
- Pilgrims will be able to take a bath in Swamy vari Pushkarini.
- The devotees have to get to the Vaikuntam Queue Complex 1 before 1:30 AM wearing wet clothes and holding their tickets.
- Women will be able to get in at 3 a.m., and men will be able to get in after the Suprabatham.
- The Srivari Sevaks will help the worshipers as they roll around the shrine on their backs.
- The devotee can get Darshan and a small Laddu as Prasadam for one pradakshinam.
- Most of the time, it takes four to five minutes to do Pradakshinam.
Tirumala Angapradakshinam has a strict dress code:
- Men: vests, shirts, and pants.
- Saree, Chudidhar, and Dupatta or Saree for women.
How to buy tickets online for Angapradakshinam:
- Go to the TTD Online website or use the Govinda app on your phone
- Stand in line online. The average wait time depends on how many people want to sign up and how many tickets are available.
- When the waiting time is up, enter your cell phone number, enter the captcha code, and then click “Generate OTP.”
- You’ll receive an OTP on your mobile numberr. Type in the 6-digit OTP, then click “Login.”
- You must click “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form to accept the temple’s Covid-19 terms.
- You will see a calendar that will let you pick the dates for your angapradakshinam reservation.
- The next thing you have to do is pick a date for your angapradakshinam.
- Green colouring signifies available spaces. The colour blue means that the tickets haven’t been given out yet, while red means that the daily limit for darshan has been reached.
- Before you click “Continue” on the next page, you must give information about the pilgrims, such as their name, gender, age, photo ID, ID card number, etc.
- You will be able to see the tickets for angapradakshinam. Please click the button that says “Download.”
Points to keep in mind during Tirumala Angapradakshinam:
- You need both an Aadhar card and a ticket. Put them in a plastic bag to keep them from getting wet.
- Do not eat so much that you feel sick. There are times when doing seva can be hard.
- Don’t go somewhere when you’re hungry. Eat something the night before you go to the shrine. To keep you from becoming bored.
- After you finish Angapradakshinam, you will join the line to see Lord Venkateswara.