Know the latest news on Tirumala Kalyanam Seva Tickets Online Booking including Darshan, Tirumala Kalyanam Seva Tickets Online Booking
Lord Sri Venkateswara made Tirumala his home five thousand years ago, according to puranas. Lord Varahaswami had made Tirumala his abode long before him. Since then, numerous devotees have built grand entrances on the temple’s walls throughout the years. The temple complex covers 16.2 acres.
Tirumala Kalyanam Seva Tickets Online Booking including Darshan
Tirumala Kalyanam Seva:
When his two wives questioned him about his remarriage, Lord Venkateswara changed himself into a granite statue in front of them. Lord Brahma and Lord Shiva then appear in front of the befuddled queens and explain the central theme of this difficult episode: the Lord’s desire to stay on the seven holy hills in order to save mankind from the unending afflictions of the Kali Yuga. Goddesses Lakshmi and Padmavathi also convert into stone idols, expressing their longing to be with their Lord eternally. Goddess Padmavati was on the right side of his chest, while Goddess Lakshmi was on the left.
Online Tirumala Kalyanam Seva Ticket Booking with Darshan:
Every day, Kalyanotsavam or Kalyanam Arjitha Seva is performed for Sri Malayappa Swamy, Sri Devi, and Bhu Devi. This ceremony will commence at 11:00 a.m. in the Srivari Kalyanamandapam of the Temple. This Seva is limited to about 2000 devotees. Only married couples are allowed to attend and get darshan. It is necessary to provide information regarding this Seva booking, reporting, and darshan.
Tirumala Kalyanotsavam / Kalyanam Arjitha Seva Tickets are priced as follows:
Kalyanotsavam Seva tickets cost 1000/-.
Tirumala Kalyanotsavam / Kalyanam Arjitha Seva dress code:
- Both men and women must wear traditional clothes.
- Dhoti for men
- Women wear sarees.
Click here to get Tirumala Kalyanam Seva Tickets Online with Darshan.
Online Tirumala Kalyanam Seva Ticket Booking Procedure:
- Visit the TTD Official Website.
- Under Seva, choose Srivari Seva, Tirumala.
- Then, on the next screen, choose the Kalyanotsavam that you wish to reserve.
- Visesha Pooja, Kalyanotsavam, Vasanthotsavam, Unjal Seva, Sahasra Deepalankara Seva, and Arjitha Brahmotsavom shall be performed.
- Choose the Kalyanotsavam Seva option.
- A Seva may have a maximum of two members per account. If you are traveling with a bigger party, you must create a new account.
- The Confirmation Page will display when you click Continue.
- Simply ensure that the info is correct and click the continue button.
- You will go to the Payment Page and pay the applicable charge.
- Following payment, you can now get the PDF with all of the visitors’ information.
Reminders for Tirumala Kalyanotsavam / Kalyanam Arjitha Seva:
- Two people are authorised (Children below 12 years are allowed 3 Max).
- 11:00 a.m. is the daily Seva performance time.
- Time and location of reporting: 10:00 a.m. at the Supadam Q entry gate. (Extremely near the main temple)
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must provide evidence of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- You must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and wash your hands sometimes while visiting the shrine.