Know the latest news on Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Allotment Extension Online Procedure, Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Extension Online Procedure
The Tirumala Tirupati Temple is one of the most famous temples in the world. TTD (Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam) works hard to provide the best accomodation and TTD Darshan Tickets Online to all devotees.
Tirumala Rooms Accommodation Allotment Extension Online Procedure
TTD Online Room Booking is provided for devotees in both Tirupati and Tirumala. The TTD provides free housing as well as the possibility to book rooms in advance. Pilgrims who do not leave their lodgings within 24 hours are liable to a penalty under TTD rules. If the pilgrim does not leave the lodging after 24 hours, the rent will double after 48 hours and triple after 72 hours.
With effect from January 1, 2011, the temple administration of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has implemented measures to provide more transparency in the allotment of pilgrim lodgings.
Pilgrims who do not leave their lodgings within 24 hours are liable to a penalty under TTD rules. If the pilgrim does not leave the lodging after 24 hours, the rent will double after 48 hours and triple after 72 hours.
There are various options for pilgrim accommodation.
- Free Lodging
- Paid Lodging
There are two types of bookings in Paid Accommodation, including
- Reservations Made in Advance
- Upon Arrival
Pilgrims should arrange their accommodation as soon as possible to guarantee a nice stay. On-site accommodations are not guaranteed and are dependent on the number of visitors on that particular day.
TTD Room Types Available in Tirumala:
- The Sri Padmavathi Guest House
- The Sri Venkateswara Guest House
- The Varahaswami Guest House
- Area of Rambagicha
- HUDC Cottages
- Cottages (Travellers Bungalow Cottages) A/C
- Narayanagiri Guest House – I, II, III
Counters in Tirumala for General Room Reservations:
- The Tirumala bus station is right across from the Central Reception Office (CRO).
- Behind the CRO office lies the Kousthubham Resthouse.
- MBC 34 is near to the JEO office.
- Padmavathi Enquiry – Sannidhanam Rest House No. 5 at the Tirumala Bus Station.
- Hours of operation for the general room assignment counter: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Plot Counter General Reservations:
- From 6 a.m. until 10 p.m., the counter is open.
- Every day, just one room is available.
- Because the number of visitors will be minimal on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, bookings will be straightforward. It may not be applicable on certain holidays.
- To book a room at Tirumala, go to any of the counters named above.
Reservations over the internet Counter for Room Assignment:
- Internet reservations will be made at the ARP counter, which is located directly across from the CRO office.
- Counter hours: 24 hours a day
- Identification is required for room assignment.
- Because there will be no room extension, no caution deposit is required.
Donor Tissue Room distribution:
- The allocation counter for Donor Cell Rooms has been moved to the Adiseshu Resthouse, which is situated close to the MBC guesthouse.
- Donor Cell is open everyday from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m.
- The room will be given a day.
- Rooms are allocated particularly for cottage givers for important events such as Brahotsavam, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi, and so on.
Tirupati Hotel Accommodations:
There are also private hotel operators in Tirupati that can provide a comfortable stay at an affordable price. Tirupati has a wide range of hotels to meet the needs of pilgrims with varied budgets. Hotels in Tirupati provide a variety of lodgings, ranging from single rooms to suites with or without air conditioning.
- Vishnu Nivasam
- Madhavam Guest House
- Srinivasam Complex