Know the latest news on IRCTC Tirupati Tirumala Darshan Package 990 Rupees Online Booking, IRCTC Tirumala Darshan 990 Rupees Package Online Booking
IRCTC Tourism has a one-day package that includes transportation from Tirupati to Tirumala and Tiruchanuru and a Special Entry Darshan ticket (300 rupees). Customers who buy their train, bus, or plane tickets in advance and get to the Tirupati railway station before 7:00 AM are eligible for the package. Both the start and end of this trip are at the Tirupati Railway station.
Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple:
Tirupati is in the district of Tirupati, which is in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, which is on the Tirumala hill, one of the seven hills in the Eastern Ghats, 26 kilometres from Tirupati via the Ghat route, makes Tirupati one of the holiest Hindu pilgrimage sites. The temple is a well-known place of worship in southern India. It has been there for more than 1200 years.
The seven hills of the Tirumala Hills, named Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrushabhadri, Narayanadri, and Venkatadri, represent the seven heads of Adisesha. The temple is on the south side of the holy water tank Sri Swami Pushkarini, on the seventh peak called Venkatadri. So, the name of the temple is “Temple of Seven Hills.”
People believe that seeing Lord Sri Balaji would bring comfort to the sick and suffering, heavenly knowledge to the seeker, wealth to the materialist, and peace to the devotees. All pilgrims and visitors must bring their real identification cards to Tirumala for darshan. If they don’t, the TTD will not let them do darshan.
IRCTC Tirupati Tirumala Darshan Package 990 Rupees Online Booking
Tiruchanuru Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple:
The Goddess Padmavathi or Alamelumanga, who is Lord Venkateswara’s wife, is honoured at the Tiruchanuru Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple. According to the Puranas, Goddess Lakshmi was born as Alamelu to the king of this area, Akasha Raja. She later married Lord Venkateswara of Tirupati. After Lord Venkateswara did a lot of penance for 12 years, Goddess Lakshmi let him see her from atop a Red Lotus Flower (Padma in Sanskrit) near Alamelu Mangapuram.
IRCTC Tirupati Tirumala Darshan Package Rs.990 Online Booking:
- At 8:00 in the morning, you can get a ride to the hills from the Tirupati Railway Station.
- The Darshanam (SED) of Lord Venkateswara will be done at 13:00 hrs (depending upon the rush).
- After lunch, which you pay for, go to Tiruchanuru to see the Sree Padmavathi Ammavari temple (if time permits).
- Drop off at the Tirupati Railway Station in the evening.
Package Tariff Per Person:
- Adult: Rs.990 per person
- Infant: Rs.990 per person (Age 5-11 years)
This deal comes with:
- Shared road transportation with A/C for the whole trip.
- Darshanam (SED) at Tirumala.
- Travel insurance.
Pilgrims must follow a dress code:
- Men wear a white dhoti with a shirt or a kurta with pyjamas.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez With Pallu Compulsory.
- Pilgrims of any age are told not to wear clothes like T-shirts, jeans, etc., because these items are not allowed at all.
- All pilgrims who visit Tirumala after October 1, 2021, will have to show proof of a two-dose vaccination or an RT-PCR negative certificate received within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- Pilgrims between the ages of 12 and 18 must show a negative RT-PCR certificate that was made within 72 hours of the day of darshan.