Know the latest details on Kstdc Tirupati Package From Bangalore Online Booking One Day, Kstdc One day Tirupati Package From Bangalore Online Booking
Hindus have high regard for the Sri Venkateswara Temple at Tirumala (Tirupati). Devotees who visit the temple typically experience happiness since it is said that Lord Vishnu changed into stone to save mankind during the Dark Age.
KSTDC Tirupati Package From Bangalore Online Booking One Day
Online Booking for KSTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore Travel by Airavata Club Class, one hotel room for four persons to wash and refresh, and tour service are all included in the One Day Tour package. Breakfast, transit between Tirupati and Tirumala, Seeghra Darshan at Tirumala, lunch, and 1 Laddu prasadam per person.
Package: KSTDC Bengaluru – Tirumala
- Rs. 2200/- + GST per head (Week Day)
- Rs. 2600/- + GST per head (Weekend Fri-Sat)
6–12 YEAR OLD CHILD:
- Rs. 1800/- + GST per head (Week Day)
- Rs. 2000/- + GST per head (Weekend Fri-Sat)
TTD rules state:
- TTD Seeghra Darshan tickets must be booked seven days in advance. As a result, Tirumala package tickets cancelled within seven days before travel will not be refunded.
- WEF 01-10-2021 Darshan requires the presenting of a vaccination certificate for two doses or a COVID-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the darshan date.
- The certificate is not necessary for children under the age of 11.
- Covid certificate is needed for children aged 12 to 18 years old. A negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan must be provided while seeking darshan.
- Package for Tirupati Passengers must travel from Bengaluru and its surrounding areas. No one is allowed to join the package trip in Tirupati or on the way between locations. Passengers’ help is requested in this regard.
Tirupati KSTDC Package Service from Bangalore Arrival in Bengaluru via:
Service-1: Shantinagar BMTC Bus Stand, Jayanagar 4th Block BMTC Bus Stand, Nagasandra Circle, N R Colony BMTC Bus Stand, Kempegowda Bus Terminal 1 Majestic, Domlur TTMC Bus Station, Marathahalli Opposite A2B, Tin Factory
Service No 2: Shantinagar bus stop, Mysore Road Satellite Bus Stop, Vijayanagar TTMC BMTC BusStation, Navrang Park, Malleswaram near KCG Hospital, Kempegowda BS Terminal 1 Majestic, ITI Maingate BMTC Bus Station, K P Puram Ganesh Temple, Hoskote Toll
This tourist package is available for booking 30 days in advance at KSRTC Booking Counters, Authorised Booking Counters, Online Booking, and Mobile Booking.
Points to consider while purchasing a ticket via the KSTDC Tirupati Package from Bangalore:
- Tickets are not transferable.
- Children above the age of five will be charged the full amount. There are no seats available for children under the age of five. (Age Verification Is Required)
- Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited on the bus.
- For TPT journeys, all passengers must submit an Identity Proof (Voter ID (For Resident Indians Only) / Passport / Driving Licence / PAN Card (For Resident Indians Only) / Photo Credit Card / Employers ID Card with Photo).
- Tirupati’s dress code is Dhoti and Shirt for men and Chudidar with Dupatta or Saree for ladies.