Know the latest news about Vyasaraja Mutt Tirumala Online Booking Accommodation Rooms, Tirumala Vyasaraja Mutt Accommodation Online Booking
TTD makes sure that pilgrims who come to Tirumala have a nice stay by giving the best cottages to those who can afford them and giving free cottages to those who can’t. Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam now lets people book rooms in Tirumala online.
Places to stay in Tirumala that are free:
Pilgrims who want to stay in a free cottage in Tirumala must call the Central Reservation Office (CRO). Choultries is a place where TTD gives away free rooms. In the cottages, there are also free lockers for pilgrims to use.
Reservations in advance:
Pilgrims can book lodgings ahead of time. To make sure they have a good stay, pilgrims should book lodgings as soon as possible. There are rooms that cost anywhere from Rs. 350 to Rs. During the holidays, it will be hard to find a place to stay in Tirumala because so many people will be there to pray. It is best to make reservations ahead of time and then enjoy your trip.
Places to stay in Mutts:
There are a number of places to stay in Tirumala, called mutts. Since they belong to different Mutts, each one has its own rules. If you can’t get a room through TTD’s CRO, you can try this method.
Vyasaraja Mutt Tirumala Online Booking Accommodation Rooms
- The Vyasaraja Mutt is building a mutt for the pilgrims who go to Tirumala.
- Pilgrims who want to book a room at the Vyasaraja Mutt must get in touch with the administration.
- There is no way to book a room online right now.
- The pilgrims can either book a room ahead of time through the Vyasaraja Mutt’s administration or find a room on their own.
- When pilgrims arrive at Tirumala for Darshan, they can go to the Vyasaraja Mutt, and if there are rooms, they will be given to them.
Accommodation Reservations at Sri Vyasaraja Mutt Tirumala via KarnatakaOne:
As a new service, Vyasaraja Matt can now help people in Karnataka book lodging at the Tirumala Temple through KarnatakaOne. There is an initial quota, which could be raised in the future.
- People can go to KarnatakaOne to book a place to stay at the Tirumala shrine.
- At the time of check-in, citizens must give their name, address, mobile phone number, and a photo ID card.
- With this service, people can book a place to stay within the last two days. There are no places to stay that can be reserved for the Current Date.
- Places to stay can only be reserved for a maximum of two days.
- Vyasaraja Matt charges between Rs. 1100/- and Rs. 2000/-, depending on the type of room you want. You can pay with cash or a credit card.
Address of Sri Vyasaraja Mutt in Tirumala:
Sri Vyasaraja Mutt, #2 Kolaiguntaa, Medaramitta Ring rd, Tirumala, Andhra Pradesh
Information on how to reach Sri Vyasaraja Mutt:
- Sri Sachin: +918330958713
- Sri Gururaja Venu: +919666896346, 0877 2270352