Know the details about the Tirumala Darshan Severe Medical Cancer Heart Patients Booking, Tirumala Darshan Cancer Heart Patients Booking
Tirumala Darshan for Patients:
TTD provides free darshan to devotees who have patients with permanent health hazards under the VIP darshan category. TTD started this darshan for patients who are unable to wait in long lines. Devotees suffering from serious ailments can receive special darshan at the Senior Citizens Darshan gate. Patients with long-term health risks, such as Open Heart Surgery, Renal Failure, Cancer, Paralysis, Asthama, and Daiyalasis, would be allowed if they presented the requisite medical papers and an Aadhaar card.
Tirumala Darshan Severe Medical Cancer Heart Patients Booking
Timings for darshan:
- Individuals over the age of 80 will be permitted to attend.
- The admission is free.
- Darshan is available at 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- After obtaining this darshan, devotees can only request it again after 90 days.
- The officials will require original papers and proof of age (Aadhaar Card).
- Tokens are distributed well ahead of their availability for the applicable time window.
- Tokens will be provided just for the 3:00 PM darshan slot on Friday.
Tirumala Darshan Booking for Severe Patients:
- Please visit the TTD’s official website to organise a Tirumala Darshan online for individuals with a medical condition.
- The average wait time in the digital line is between 5 and 10 minutes, depending on the amount of tickets available and the number of worshippers wishing to register.
- After the timer has expired, input your mobile phone number and the captcha code, and then click “Generate OTP.”
- We’ll send a one-time password (OTP) to your mobile device to confirm your identification. Choose “Login,” then input the 6-digit OTP.
- Select “Agree” on the Covid-19 Declaration Form to indicate your acceptance of the temple’s Covid-19 standards.
- Select “Medical” from the drop-down option. Choose “Medical” as your reason.
- Make a decision about whether or not to bring your spouse.
- You will be given a calendar to choose dates for your darshan.
- The next step is to provide the required medical documentation.
- Fill up the blanks with the required information.
- If you want to proceed, you must provide some information about the pilgrim (name, gender, age, photo ID, ID card number, etc.) before proceeding to the next page.
- The Tirumala Darshan e-ticket for individuals who require it for medical reasons is now available for download.
Tirumala Darshan instructions for Severe Medical Cancer Heart Patients:
- Pilgrims who lack a valid ticket to Darshan will not be permitted in Tirumala.
- Pilgrim must present the same original photo ID used for booking at the time of admittance.
- All reservations are FINAL: No postponement/advancement/cancellation is permitted. If pilgrims are unable to report on time owing to unforeseen circumstances, they must just visit Sarva Darshanam.
- Any differently abled individual must submit the Differently Abled certificate issued by the state or the government of India. Any pilgrim with a medical problem must present a valid medical certificate from the concerned Surgeon/Specialist.
- Pilgrims with medical concerns must file a Medical Certificate provided by the relevant Surgeon/Specialist. When reporting to Darshan, the uploaded certificate(s) will be rigorously checked.
- If any deviations are discovered, pilgrims will be denied darshan under all circumstances. Only one spouse is permitted as an attendant. TTD management has the authority to cancel the booked tickets if any inconsistency is discovered.