Know the details about the Guruvayoor Temple Vahana Pooja Timings Online Booking Price, Guruvayoor Temple Vahana Pooja Timings
The Indian state of Kerala is home to the town of Guruvayoor, which also goes by the name Gurupavanapuri. The Sree Vishnu Temple in Guruvayur is the fourth largest temple in all of India. Even though there are no historical documents to substantiate this claim, the city of Guruvayur may be as old as 5,000 years, as suggested by local folklore. The sculpted image of Lord Krishna was brought here by Vayu deva and Brhaspathi, who thereafter installed it in Guruvayur.
Their names, “Guru” Brihaspati and “Vayu deva,” have been combined to form the name Guruvayur. The Guruvayur Devaswom is a Hindu temple that can be found in the quaint community of Bhutoka Vaikuntham. This temple is devoted to the deity Lord Guruvayurappan (Holy adobe of Vishnu on Earth)
Guruvayoor Temple Vahana Pooja Timings Online Booking Price
Guruvayoor Temple Vahana Pooja:
Directly approaching the temple is an option for pilgrims who wish to participate in the Vahana Pooja that is held at the Guruvayoor location. The Vahana Pooja that is performed at the Guruvayoor temple is a rather straightforward ritual. Performing a pooja for a vehicle, whether it be a two-wheeler or a four-wheeler, is referred to as a vahana pooja. In most cases, the pilgrims who have carried the new automobiles into the temple would be the ones to perform the Vahana Pooja there.
Guruvayoor Temple Vahana Pooja Price:
|Vahana pooja for Heavy Vehicles
|Vahana Pooja for Car, Jeep etc
|Vahana Pooja for Auto rikshaw, Motor cycle etc
In certain instances, the Vahana Pooja will be performed by pilgrims who are also the owners of vintage vehicles. At the Guruvayoor temple, the pilgrims have the option of performing the Vahana Pooja with a different priest. The pilgrims are required to approach the temple ticket counter in order to obtain the necessary information.
There is no requirement for pilgrims to make online reservations in order to participate in the Vahana Pooja at the temple. The Vahana Pooja can also be performed using the convenient internet capability. But the pilgrims can also perform the pooja by going to the temple on their own and doing so. During the times when demand is highest at the Guruvayoor temple, it is recommended to make an online reservation for the Vahana Pooja.
Guruvayoor Temple Vahana Pooja Online Booking:
- In order to perform the Vahana Pooja at the Guruvayoor temple, devotees are required to first go to the temple’s ticket office and make an offline reservation.
- The pilgrims are required to verify with the staff at the ticket desk in order to determine whether or not a slot for the Vahana Pooja is still available.
- If there are openings for the Vahana Pooja, then devotees can make reservations to participate in the ceremony.
- If there are no openings for the Vahana Pooja when the pilgrims try to register offline, they will need to choose another date for the Vahana Pooia.
- The pilgrims have the option of attending the Vahana Pooia in person and can make reservations for the event there.