Know the latest details about the Tirumala Tirupati Donor Accommodation Rooms Online Booking, Tirumala Donor Rooms Online Booking
The Tirumala Temple is known as one of the most important Hindu temples in the world. The TTD (Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam) tries to give all devotees the best TTD Darshan Online Tickets and places to stay. Donors are the only ones who can book Tirumala Tirupati Donor Accommodation Rooms online. Once the digital passbook is finished being made, donors can book lodging and darshan through the ttd website.
For darshan, there is no need to make a reservation. Donors can go straight to Tirumala with their donor passbook and a valid form of identification and get darshan at the “Supatham ” entry, which is close to VQC-1. The only reason they need to make a reservation is for a place to stay.
Tirumala Tirupati Donor Accommodation Rooms Online Booking
Donor Management System:
- Only at the Tirumala Donor cell can you get Bahumanams and Gold/Silver Dollar Coins (if they are available).
- A single or joint contributor can give privileges to up to four people, but they can only change the list three times. A person who gives money to an institution can give privileges to up to five people and can change this number at any time.
- Reservations can be moved up to three days before or after the date of use.
- In the Member Details area, you can change the proof of ID for those who are travelling with you.
- In the “My Activities” section, you can add or remove people who are going with you for a certain transaction up to three days before the date of use.
SRIVANI Trust donations:
- Enter your login information to get into the official website for the TTD.
- Under “Donations” on the Menu, click “SRIVANI Trust Donations.”
- To keep giving, click “Continue Contributing.”
- Check to see if darshan is available before you pay.
- If spaces are available on your desired dates, make payment.
- After looking at the table of what’s available, type in 10,000 and click Continue.
- any other amount if you want to book more than one Break Darshan. One person can book up to nine darshans.
- For multiple tickets, enter the total from the table above and choose the number of pilgrims from the drop-down menu below. Choose “Joint donor” and fill out the necessary information to share tax benefits with another pilgrim.
- Fill in the details about the pilgrim and click “Continue.”
- Make sure that everything on the ID card is correct.
- Choose a payment method and pay for the accommodation.
- Payments can be made with credit cards, debit cards, and Internet banking.
- When the transaction is over, a Donation Receipt will be made.
- Pilgrims may be able to get tax breaks under Section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Act if they do this.
How to book a room for a donor:
- Choose a place to stay for a donor Booking from the TTD main site
- If the donor wants to give, they need to fill out all the information and click the “Add” button.
- Check the date to see if darshan is available.
- When you click the “Redeem” button, it will show you “My Activities.”
- Booking Process for TTD Donors’ Accommodation Offline:
Information on how to get in touch with TTD Cottage Donor Management System:
- Help with making reservations: 0877-2263470
- Call 0877 2264258 or send an email to email@example.com if you are having trouble with donations or privileges.