Know the latest details about the TTD Tirumala Kalyanamasthu Online Marriage Registration, TTD Kalyanamasthu Online Registration
Kalyanamastu is a unique free mass marriage programme that will happen on August 7 in all of the State’s 26 district headquarters between 8:07 and 8:17 a.m.
Under the plan, all eligible couples who take part in the Kalyanamasthu will get a 2 gramme gold Mangalasutra, a silk vastram, silver foot rings (Mettelu), a set of books under the Pustaka prasadam, and a laminated picture of Sri Padmavathi and Srinivasa.
The head of the TTD asked all eligible couples to sign up for the mass marriage programme at the Tahsildar, RDO, and collector offices in their districts in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The TTD is ready to run the free mass weddings programme in other States as well, if the governments agree. The goal was to help parents from poorer backgrounds pay less for their children’s weddings.
TTD Tirumala Kalyanamasthu Online Marriage Registration
Guidelines for TTD Tirumala Kalyanamasthu Online Marriage Registration:
- Both the bride and the groom have to follow the Hindu religion.
- At the time of the wedding, both the bride and the groom must be at least 18 years old.
- Before getting married, the bride and groom must show the TTD authorities proof of their ages. This could be a school certificate, a birth certificate, a PAN card, a passport, or a driver’s licence.
- Proof of the bride and groom’s residential address must be shown in the form of an Aadhaar card or a residential certificate from the Tahsildar.
- Parents of both the bride and the bridegroom must be at the wedding. If either Father or Mother has died, the other parent should come with an Aadhar card and a copy of the parent’s death certificate. If both patents have expired, guardians will be able to show proof of identity (an Aadhar card) and the parents’ death certificate to get the child back.
- A certificate from the MRO or Tahsildar saying that the person is not married must be shown.
- Depending on how many people want to get married on a specific Muhurtham day, marriages may be done in groups.
- After the wedding is held at Kalyana Vedika, TTD will give the couple a darshan receipt. Through the Special Entry, six people can go to Darshan for free. Darshan (.300), entry on the “Q” line at Tirumala. Bride, Groom, and four other people (the couple’s parents or guardians).
- One Rs.50/- room will be given away for free for 24 hours, and if you pay for the second day, you can stay longer. If you pay, you will be given another room if there is room.
- Pilgrims can get their marriage certificate from the Government registration office in Tirumala by showing the same darshan receipt.
TTD will provide Pasupu, Kumkuma, Kankanams and Prasadam to the couples:
For any questions, please call +91-877-2233333/77777 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The call centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Remember these things about Kalyanamasthu:
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must show proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket can’t be given to someone else or refunded.
- When you go to the temple, you have to wear a mask, keep your distance, and wash your hands every so often.