Know The Complete Details About The Tirupati Holy Yatra Darshan Timings Guidelines Overview, Sevaks Guidelines, And Instructions For Dharshan Are Given Below
According to the Srimad-Bhagavatam, the history of Tirumala states that during the Satya yuga, the exploitative acts of Hiranyaksha during the Satya yuga caused a circumstance in which the earth was submerged to the bottom of the Garbhodaka ocean. This occurred during the Satya yuga. When this occurred, the gods of the underworld went to Lord Brahma, who then pleaded with Lord Vishnu.
After this, Sri Varahadev, the incarnation of Lord Vishnu, emerged from the nostrils of Brahma. He put an end to Hiryanaksha’s life and then used his tusks to pick up the world, which he called Bhudevi, and place her in a secure location on top of the Garbhodaka ocean.
Tirupati Holy Yatra Darshan Timings Guidelines Overview
Pilgrims who come to have the darshan of Lord Venkateswara on a daily basis participate in Srivari Seva, which is a kind of volunteer service in which they provide free services to other visitors. Online registration is required for those who want to participate in Srivari Seva and from this point on they will be referred to as “Srivari Sevakulu.” Only members of the Hindu faith should be considered for the role of Srivari Sevakulu.
Only Srivari Sevakulu who fall between the age range of 18 to 60 years old would be allowed to do Srivari Seva. When they go out to serve, members of the Srivari Sevakulu shouldn’t bring any children or elderly persons with them. If this is the case, we cannot provide service to them.
Holy Yatra Dharshan Special Tickets
On the website ttdsevaonline, visitors can make reservations online for Tirupati Holy Yatra Darshan Pass Special Darshan tickets. The price of the ticket was Rs. 300 for each individual. Tickets are not required for children younger than 12 years old. Each person who purchases a ticket will receive a complimentary laddu.
Online ticket purchases for Rs. 50 (Sudarshan) cannot be made at this time. No longer valid are tickets priced at Rs. 50. There is currently no such Darshan pass available through Devasthanam.
The Privileged Tirupati Holy Yatra Darshan Timings Guidelines Overview
Free special Darshan is available to senior citizens who are 65 years old or older. It is open each and every day. Each Devotee will receive a total of 2 Laddu tokens as their reward. After leaving the building, you can return to the Laddu counter at a later time to collect your Laddus.
- Reporting Timings: 8:00 am 1:00 pm
- Darshan is available to physically challenged people and patients along the same route and at the same times as it is for senior citizens.
- Babies who are less than one year old are eligible to receive Special Darshan if they are accompanied by their parents and siblings via the Supadam entrance.
- Each devotee will get two laddus as their reward.
- Special Darshan is available to NRIs via the Supadam.
- The price of the ticket was Rs. 300 for each individual.
- Each ticket comes with a complimentary pair of laddus.
- A valid Visa or Foreign passport is needed.
- Darshan is only available to NRIs for the first thirty days after they arrive in India.
- Timings: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Supadam allows members of the armed forces, including the Army, Navy, and Air Force, as well as other serving personnel, to have Darshan with their relatives.
- The price of the ticket was Rs. 300 for each individual. Timings: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Donors who give a sum of one lakh or more are eligible for free Darshan via Supadam. Timings: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Depending on the size of the gathering, the darshan might take anywhere from one hour to twelve hours.
The Tirupati Sacred Yatra Travel Experience
Buses and private automobiles both provide convenient access to the temple. It takes an hour to get there by bus, but just 28 minutes by car.
The Temple is open from 1:30 am to 11:30 night daily.
This Is The Complete Details About The Tirupati Holy Yatra Darshan Timings Guidelines Overview.