Know the details about the Tirupati TTD Ticket Booking Office Coimbatore e Darshan, TTD E-Darshan Booking Counters In Coimbatore.
Counter Service Provided By TTD e Darshan
Tickets for the Seva will be made available in accordance with the TTD’s official announcements, which may be found at TTD counters. To purchase Seva tickets, one must physically visit a counter in person. Because there are only so many tickets available, each individual will only get one for the Seva. There will be no Electronic Dip System seva ticket distribution at e Darshan counters. visit ttdsevaonline.com
At the counter, special Darshan tickets in the amount of Rs. 300 may be purchased ninety days in advance. One may go in person to the ticket booth to purchase Rs. 300 worth of Darshan tickets for their whole family. In addition, one is able to make an advance reservation for a room at the front desk. Over-the-counter reservations may be made for rooms up to ninety days in advance. The nighttime hours are the best time for devotees to arrive at the counter to purchase Seva tickets for the next morning. Every single day, Suprabhatha Seva shall be provided to those in need.
Tirupati TTD Ticket Booking Office Coimbatore e Darshan
This quota has been made available throughout India, only the first three people who apply will have a shot at Suprabhatha Seva or one of the other Major Seva tickets. The ceremonies of Poorabhishekam and Tiruppavada will also be made available for booking at the respective booths. Have a wonderful trip to Tirumala Tirupati, and may Lord Venkateswara bless you on your journey there! If you are in need of accommodations, you may also learn the methods involved in obtaining TTD accommodations using the online booking system.
You may buy tickets for darshans and sevas using TTD’s online ticket purchasing methods; however, you may find it more convenient to go to the office in your city or town to book darshan tickets.
Timing Of The Working Hours At The TTD Darshan Booking Offices
The following is a list of the hours that these offices are open throughout the week, with the exception of Tuesday.
- Monday through Wednesday, and all day on Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: Holiday
- Weekend hours are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
TTD Darshan Reservations
Phone Numbers For The Call Centre
Even though the TTD has made it extremely simple to make an online reservation for the Balaji Darshan, if you have any questions, you may also contact the TTD e-darshan call center Phone Numbers that are listed below to get more information about the service.
- TTD Call Centre is open around the clock and may be reached at 0877-2277777 or 2233333.
- TTD Toll-Free Numbers: 1800425111111, 1800425333333
- Book your devotion to Lord Venkateswara using the TTD’s online Darshan system.
- Address: TTD e-Dharshan Counter, Perumal Complex No.9, Papanaikampalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu City/Town: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- The number to call is 0422-2241667.
Required Forms Of Identification
- Identification documents such as a PAN card, voter ID, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, ration card, school ID, or college ID.
- Seva and Darshan’s tickets are not required for children less than 12 years old.
- They do not have to pay to get in.
- It is possible to make reservations up to sixty days in advance.
- At the Counters, you may make reservations for both rooms and e-Special Darshan tickets.
This is the complete details about the Tirupati TTD Ticket Booking Office Coimbatore e Darshan.