TSRTC Tirumala Special Darshan Rs 300 Tickets Package Online Booking, TSRTC Tirumala Special Entry Darshan Rs. 300 Tickets Package Online Booking
Generally, the official website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) Board will be used to reserve the Special Darshan Entry, Free Darshan Ticket, and Accommodation Quota. Every month, TTD Ticket Booking becomes accessible at the conclusion of the month. However, since tickets sell out in minutes, the majority of people are unable to purchase them in time.
The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) has provided the ability to buy Tirumala special entrance darshan tickets while ordering bus tickets as of Friday, 1 July 2022.
TSRTC Tirumala Special Darshan Rs 300 Tickets Package Online Booking
On June 3, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) approved permission for Telangana travellers to purchase Rs 300 special entry darshan tickets. This service will become accessible on Friday. TSRTC and TTD established a consensus on this matter.
Tickets for this darshan are available for purchase on the TSRTC website and via authorised resellers. In addition, RTC officials claimed that 1,000 daily seats would be provided for devotees from Telangana travelling to Tirumala through TSRTC buses.
This bundle is available for purchase online at www.tsrtconline.in or at any TSRTC-authorised ticket counter. The ticket must be acquired at least seven days in advance, according to the officials. Online Reservation of TSRTC Tirumala Special Darshan Rs. 300 Ticket Package
How can I buy online TSRTC Tirumala Rs.300 darshan tickets?
- Visit the TSRTC website or download the TSRTC mobile app.
- Choose a date, then travel from anywhere in Telangana to Tirupati, and then click “Check Availability.”
- You can view the available buses and enlarge the display by clicking the row. Select “Show Layout” from the menu.
- Choose the quantity of seats.
- Select the day of darshan under “TTD Darshan Details” and then click “Search.”
- Choose a window of time and confirm its availability.
- If the requested date for darshan is unavailable, try another date and hit the search button once again.
- If there are available darshan tickets, please fill out the form.
- Before finalising the payment, verify the details for accuracy (Trip and Darshan Date).
- Please submit payment if all of the details are accurate.
- Tickets for the Bus Journey and Darshan are created after a successful payment. Please note that this is not a Darshan ticket, but rather a bus ticket.
- Present the aforementioned ticket at the Tirumala Bus Stands to receive a Darshan ticket.
- It is also available on the TSRTC website.
- Enter the ticket number and mobile phone number you provided while booking, then click “Submit.”
- You will once again be able to view bus tickets. Please click “TTD Print” as shown below. This information is included at the bottom of the page.
A cautionary note to travellers from Telangana to Tirumala:
- To be eligible for darshan, pilgrims must provide a proof of vaccination (two doses) or a covid-19 negative certificate obtained within 72 hours of the day of darshan.
- The TTD darshan ticket bought is neither transferable nor refundable.
- While visiting the temple, you must wear a mask, maintain social distance, and periodically wash your hands.