Know the latest news on the TTD Udayasthamana Seva Tirumala Online Booking, Udayasthamana Seva Tirumala TTD Online Booking
Udayasthamana Seva denotes that the devotee will be able to participate in the Seva from the beginning to the end of the day. On the first day it was implemented, devotees responded positively to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams’ Udayasthamana Seva, which is linked to a contribution programme.
To gather funds for the development of its multi-crore Paediatric Super Speciality hospital in Tirupati, the TTD has tied donations to seva tickets. Devotees who contribute 1.5 crore will be housed on Fridays, while those who contribute 1 crore will be housed on other days of the week. Udayasthamana Seva ticket holders can see several sevas performed to the presiding god inside the hill temple from sunrise to sunset.
The hospital construction is estimated to cost more than 230 crore, including costs for equipment, other infrastructure, administration, and upkeep.
Udayasthamana Seva Tirumala TTD Details Online Booking
Once a year, donors can also receive Suprabatha Seva and Beginning Break Darshan.
Six persons would be allowed to participate in Udayasthamana Seva, including the giver. They are welcome to participate in all Arjitha Sevas, from Suprabhata Seva in the early morning to Unjala Seva at night. A maximum of six ticket holders will be allowed per day. Except for Brahmotsavams and other special events, the ticket is valid every day of the year.
Udayasthamana Seva’s History:
The Udayasthamana Arjitha Seva programme, which began in 1981, was phased out in 1995. It was officially decommissioned in 2006. When the Seva initially became available, the ticket cost Rs 1 lakh. There were a total of 2,600 tickets purchased. However, for a variety of reasons, 531 tickets were not used by devotees. The TTD has now decided to sell these tickets for Rs 1 crore each to devotees.
Online Reservation for TTD Udayasthamana Seva Tirumala:
- Use your credentials to access the official TTD website.
- After that, travel to the Udayasthamana. Seva
- Read the instructions carefully before clicking yes.
- Choose between 1 crore and 1.5 crore as your gift amount.
- Select between individual and institutional contributions.
- Make a seva date.
- The system will display the seva days that are available for the specified seva.
- Click here to continue.
- Fill in the donor’s information.
- Then pay; a confirmation email and SMS will be sent to your email and cellphone number.
Tirumala Darshan requires the following documents:
- Every devotee must present their covid vaccination certificate of 2 doses or Covid-19 negative certificate received 72 hours before the day of darshan, according to the TTD website.
- Every pilgrim must present the same original Photo ID (PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, or voter identification card) that they used to book their trip.
- Children under 12 years of age must provide proof of age to gain free entrance.
- TTD darshan ticket soft copy
Tirumala Srivari Darshan Dress Code:
- When visiting the temple, every devotee must dress in traditional clothes.
- Male devotees are required to wear a Dhoti/pyjama and a shirt/uttariya (upper garment).
- Saree or Churidar (half-saree with blouse) for women (pyjamas with an overclothes).