Know the latest details about the Vaikunta Ekadasi Fasting Procedure Mukkoti Ekadashi Vidhanam, Vaikunta Ekadasi Fasting Procedure
On Vaikunta (Mukkoti) Ekadasi, it is believed that devotees who fast obtain salvation. To obtain particular blessings from Lord Vishnu, one must therefore keep the fast of Vaikunta Ekadasi with complete devotion and adhere to all puja vidhi. On this auspicious day, reciting or chanting the Vishnu mantras would prove useful. In addition, you must watch what you eat and what you avoid while fasting on this important day dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
The significance of visiting the prominent Vishnu temples on this fortunate day is magnified by the opportunity to pass through the gates of Vaikunta Dwara, which are often open on this specific day. If you are following a fast for a specific cause, you must recite the Vishnu Gayatri Mantra and the Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnu Mantra to receive special blessings.
Vaikunta Ekadasi Fasting Procedure Mukkoti Ekadashi Vidhanam
Observing a fast on this holy day not only serves to purify the body, mind, and spirit, but also purifies it from the inside out. In order to achieve mental tranquility in the face of all our negative ideas, it might be extremely beneficial to engage in meditation and devotion. On this auspicious day, reading religious literature dedicated to Lord Vishnu might promote spiritual enlightenment and awareness. If you have any questions about the Vaikunta Ekadasi fast, which is devoted to Lord Vishnu, we hope this article answers them.
How to Observe Vaikunta Ekadashi Fasting:
- Milk and fruits (without seeds) are permitted during the Vaikunta Ekasi fast.
- We must follow a strict fast and engage in holy Lord Vishnu prayers.
- Chant or chant the Vishnu mantra to achieve your goals.
- On Vaikunth Ekadashi, rice and other grains such as cereals, wheat, vegetables, and fruits with seeds are strictly prohibited.
- On this day, we must participate in yagnas and ceremonies designed to worship Lord Vishnu.
- We must visit the holy shrines dedicated to Lord Vishnu on this day.
- Also, certain vegetables, like cauliflower, eggplant, tomatoes, and green vegetables, should be avoided on Mukkoti Ekasi.
- Also, spices and salts should be avoided.
- Also banned are yogurt, buttermilk, coffee, and tea.
Vaikunta Ekadashi 2023 Pooja Procedure:
- Arise early. The detailed Vrat regulations are available here.
- People have historically bathed in rivers such as the Ganga and the Yamuna, whose waters are revered.
- You can however add a few drops of Gangajal to the bathing bucket.
- After you shower, put on clean clothes.
- Dhyana is performed by lighting an oil lamp on the altar and placing it there (meditation).
- Invoke Lord Vishnu to gain his favour.
- Perform Sankalpam
- Take Lord Ganesha’s blessings to ensure a successful completion of your vrat.
- Lord Vishnu should be presented with water (Jal), sandalwood paste (Chandan), vermillion (Kumkum), uncooked rice mixed with turmeric (Akshat), a natural fragrance (Gandham), flowers (Pushpam), holy basil leaves (Tulsi), incense (Dhoop), a lamp (Deepam), and food (Naivedyam).
- You can prepare kheer, halwa, and any other dessert. You could also provide fruits, such as a halved brown coconut, paan and supari, and Dakshina (a few currency coins).
- The Vaikuntha Ekadashi Vrat Katha or the Mokshada should be read.
- Complete the pooja with the aarti (salutations with ignited camphor).