Know the latest details about the Tirumala Accommodation Online Booking Srinivasam Tirupati TTD, Srinivasam Tirupati Accommodation Online Booking TTD
One of the most well-known temples in the world is the Tirumala Tirupati Temple. The TTD (Tirupati Tirumala Devasthanam) works hard to give all devotees the best TTD Darshan Tickets Online and places to stay.
Since January 1, 2011, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams temple administration has made changes to make it clearer how accommodations for pilgrims are given out.
Rules from the TTD say that pilgrims who don’t leave their rooms within 24 hours will have to pay a fine. If the pilgrim doesn’t leave the room within 24 hours, the rent will go up by 200 percent after 48 hours and 400 percent after 72 hours.
Tirumala Accommodation Online Booking Srinivasam Tirupati TTD
Online Booking of Accommodations in Tirumala Srinivasam Tirupati TTD TTD Online Room Booking is available to make things easier for people who want to worship in both Tirupati and Tirumala. Followers of the TTD can get free housing and book rooms ahead of time through the TTD.
List of places to stay in Tirupati:
There are also private hotel owners in Tirupati who might offer the cheapest places to stay. There are different kinds of hotels in Tirupati to meet the needs of pilgrims with different amounts of money. There are Single rooms, Suite rooms, and rooms without air conditioning at hotels in Tirupati.
The Tirupati RTC Bus Station is right across the street from Srinivasam Complex
Here are the prices for each type of Room:
- Rooms with no air conditioning cost Rs.200/- per day
- Air-conditioned rooms cost Rs.400/- per day, and air-conditioned deluxe rooms cost Rs.600/- per day.
Online, just 100 rooms will be available. Since not everyone can book a room online, the remaining rooms will be given to pilgrims when they come to the Srinivasam booth. Pilgrims will be given rooms based on how many rooms are available that day.
Before making a reservation online, you’ll need the following information:
- Your Aadhaar card, PAN card, or voter ID card.
- Digital photograph or photo that was scanned into a computer
- A list of the people who will go to the temple with you, along with the numbers on their ID cards.
To book a room in Srinivasam, Tirupati, follow these steps:
- Sign in by entering your username and password.
- From there, you have to click “Accommodation” and then “Srinivasam.”
- Pick a date for the Accommodation Rooms
- Then it will show the most rooms that are available.
- Click the date you want to stay, and you’ll see how many rooms are available and how much they cost.
- Choose how many days you want to stay and how many people will be travelling with you.
- After clicking on the number of days and number of guests, the total room rate will be shown.
- If you’re going with them, click Booking for Yourself. If you’re not going with them, click Booking for Others.
- Click the “Continue” button and then enter the information for your fellow pilgrims.
- Just make sure the information is correct, and then click “Continue.”
- Now, pick the Payment Gateway and pay what you need to.
- After you pay, you’ll get a PDF file with all the information about the room.
- Just bring the printout to the front desk when you go there.