Know the details about the Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam Timings Tickets Booking Cost, Rudrabhishekam Ticket Timings, And Cost Here.
The sacred Vemulawada Temple may be found in the Indian state of Telangana. Lord Shiva makes his home in the temple, which serves as his dwelling place. In addition, the Vemulawada temple is considered to be one of the most significant Shiva Kshetras for travelers. This is the reason why there would be a significant number of pilgrims to the Vemulawada Temple each and every year.
The devotees are going to be making their way to the temple not only to get a glimpse of the Lord at this location but also to participate in the temple’s worship services and volunteer work. Every day, the temple is responsible for a large number of pooja in addition to providing seva for the pilgrims. The devotees are welcome to visit the temple, where they can also make reservations for the poojas that are performed there.
Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam Timings Tickets Booking Cost
The Rudrabhishekam at the Vemulawada Temple is considered to be not only one of the most powerful but also one of the most essential of all of the poojas that are done at the temple in honor of the Lord. Every day, a large number of pilgrims will make their way to the temple in order to reserve their spots for the Rudrabhishekam ceremony that will take place there. Prior to making a reservation for the Rudrabhishekam, the pilgrims are required to write down the information that is provided at the temple on the Rudrabhishekam. The following information provides more specifics on the Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam Ticket Booking Online Cost.
Those devotees who are interested in doing the Rudrabhishekam at the Vemulawada temple are required to show up for the puja in order to be allowed to do so. The pilgrims have two different options for purchasing the Ticket to enter the holy site.
Rudrabhishekam Ticket Cost Of Vemulawada Temple
- The cost of a ticket to see the Rudrabhishekam at the Vemulawada temple is 600 rupees.
- One ticket may be used for a maximum of two individuals to participate in the Rudrabhishekam.
- Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam When Certain Days Are Celebrated In What Order
Rudrabhishekam, the Special Days Rudrabhishekam When Certain Days Are Celebrated In What Order
- From 9:00 to 11:00 AM on the day of the Arudra, Revathi, and Punarvasu Nakshatras
- Maha Shivaratri Day 10:00 AM to 14:00 AM
- Shani Trayodasi Day 07:00 AM to 14:00 AM
Note: The timings for the Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam are subject to alteration in accordance with any festivals, occasional, or special days.
Devotees May Obtain Rs 600 Rudrabhishekam Rites Detailed As Below:
- Either a single person or a couple may carry out the Pooja ritual.
- This is an everyday practice that is carried out.
- Devotees have the option of pre-reserving Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam Tickets at the mee seva desk in advance or booking tickets at the temple ticket counter upon arrival.
Rs.300 Rudrabhshekam Details
- Pooja is something that may be done by a couple or by just two individuals.
- Every day, the Rudrabhishekam ceremony is carried out.
- The recitation of the Sankalp and Mantra will take place at the Abhisheka Mantap, while the Rudrabhishekam will take place at the Someswara Swamy Temple.
- You have the option of purchasing tickets in advance at the Meeseva desk or purchasing them upon arrival at the temple ticket counter.
Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam Timings Day Pooja Timings
- The first Monday of the month, from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM 6:30 am Rs.200
- Tuesday 7:00 am – 11:00 am 6:30 am Rs.200
This is the complete details about the Vemulawada Temple Rudrabhishekam Timings Tickets Booking Cost.