Know the details about the Dwaraka Tirumala Daily Kalyanam Timings Dress Code Schedule, Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyana Katta Formalities.
The Venkateswara Temple of Dwaraka Tirumala is a Vaishnavite temple that can be found in the city of Dwaraka Tirumala, which can be found in the West Godavari district of the state of Andhra Pradesh in India. Lord Venkateswara is considered to be an avatar of Vishnu, and the Dwaraka Tirumala Temple is devoted to him. There are a few additional names for the temple, one of which being Chinna Tirupati, which literally translates to “Small Tirupati.”
Andhra Pradesh in southern India is home to an ancient holy site known as Dwaraka Tirumala, which is also a well-known pilgrimage destination. Dwaraka Tirumala is located in a more immediate proximity to ‘Eluru,’ the administrative centre of the West Godavari district, which is about 42 km away. The distance from Bhimadolu Junction to Dwaraka Tirumala is around 15 km. This holy site is known as “Dwaraka Tirumala” in honour of the great saint Dwaraka, who is said to have attained enlightenment through rigorous asceticism before discovering the self-manifested statue of Lord Sri Venkateswara in a “Valmikam” (ant hill).
Dwaraka Tirumala Daily Kalyanam Timings Dress Code Schedule
According to the Sastras, rivers in northern India, such as the Ganges and the Yamuna, are seen as becoming more holy as they get closer to their sources, but rivers in southern India, such as the Krishna and the Godavary, are thought to become increasingly holy as they move closer to the sea at their mouths.As a result, in the lower parts of the large rivers Krishna and Godavary, there are a considerable number of holy bathing ghats and temples located at rather regular intervals on both sides of the rivers.
Dwaraka Tirumala Temple Timings:
- Darsanam is a ritual that takes place on a consistent basis and is offered to devotees.
- Dwaraka Tirumala The hours for Darsanam are as follows
- From 6 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the morning, from 3 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. in the afternoon, and from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the evening.
- Free of charge is the Darsanam ticket fee.
Seeghra Darshan: The Special Form of Darshan appears here. People are able to use this sort of Darshan with a more condensed amount of time. The Dwaraka Tirumala darshan times are from 6 in the morning until 1 in the afternoon, 3 in the afternoon until 5.30 in the evening, and 7 in the evening until 9 in the evening. The price of the ticket for this kind of Darshan is one hundred rupees (Rs.) per person.
Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets:
- Nitya Arjitha Kalyanam to Lord Sri Venkateswara is done regularly. Even devotees may join in the festivities of the Kalyanam Celebration if they are willing to pay the required fee.
- Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets Cost Rs.1500. After receiving a payment of Rs.1,500, the Dwaraka Tirumala Devasthanam would provide the couple with a Sanku chakra Namala Kanduva, along with a Sari and a Scarf.
- The packet containing 5 Laddus, 1 Pulihora, and 1 Sarakara Pongal. 6 Persons like Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyanam performing pair and Anna Prasadam would be eligible for Darsanam.
Dress code at Dwaraka Tirumala:
In 2018, the Dwaraka Tirumala Devastanam implemented the customary attire requirements for visitors.
- It was first implemented for the pilgrims who are participating in Arjitha Sevas; however, in recent years, it has been made available for all Arjitha Sevas.
- The dhoti or pyjamas with an over cloth are the required garments for men to wear.
Women are expected to wear either a full or partial saree with a blouse or churidars with pyjama tops and upper clothes. This is the recommended dress code.
Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets Online Booking:
- To make an online booking via Meeseva for Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets, go to the Meeseva webpage and pick the scheduled time for Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyanam Tickets. Timings Of Dwaraka Tirumala Kalyanam started Morning at 9:15 to 9:30.
This is the complete details about the Dwaraka Tirumala Daily Kalyanam Timings Dress Code Schedule.