Know the details about the Dwaraka Tirumala Temple Kalyanam Seva Tickets Cost Online Booking, Kalyanam Mandapam Booking Status Dwaraka.
The procedure Of The Arjitha Kalyana In Dwaraka Tirumala
The divine wedding of Lord Venkateswara Swamy and his two consorts. The Utsava deities, Lord Venkateswara Swamy, Goddess Bhudevi, and Sridevi, are going to have a Kalyanam conducted to honor them. During the Kalyanam, devotees will be welcome to sit in the Mantap area of the temple. Following the completion of the Kalyanam ceremony, worshippers will be permitted to enter the temple for Darshan.
The health and happiness of all of mankind will be the focus of this ceremony when it is carried out. The Vaikhanasa Agama, which is used at Dwaraka Tirumala to carry out the temple ceremonies, will be followed by the Kalyanam that will be conducted there. Kalyanotsavam is widely known as “Vaivahika Mahotsavam”. As a result, many married couples, particularly those who have just tied the knot, who pray to Lord Venkateswara to be blessed with a happy married life attend the Kalyanotsavam festival.
Dwaraka Tirumala Temple Kalyanam Seva Tickets Cost Online Booking
The ticket counter opens at 6:00 in the morning for any current bookings. Only 30 tickets are available for purchase via the online booking system the rest tickets may be purchased using the existing booking system. Rituals were conducted during Kalyanotsavam Punahavachanam, Tickets for the Kalyanam taking place on the same day may be acquired quickly and conveniently over the counter.
- Daily performances of the Arjitha Kalyanam are scheduled.
- Kalyanam Timings: 9:30 am
- Seva End Time: 2:00 pm
- Tickets are priced at 1000 rupees each.
- The maximum number of guests permitted is two, either as a couple or individually. During the Kalyanam ceremony, children are welcome to accompany both sets of parents.
- Bahumanam After the service, the following are given to the devotees: Upper Cloth, Blouse piece, Laddus – 5, Pulihora, Sarakara Pongal, and Anna Prasadam.
- Following the Kalyanam ceremony, a total of six devotees, including married couples, will be permitted to receive the Darshan blessing.
- Dress Code Requires That Women Wear Sarees and Men Wear Dhotis With An Upper Cloth.
- Before taking part in this Seva, it is strongly recommended that you have breakfast. Kalyana Mantap Hall can seat 130 worshippers.
Dwaraka Tirumala Arjitha Kalyanam
- The worship of Lord Venkateswara may be experienced at the Dwaraka temple. Daily in the Temple, a ritual known as Nitya Arjitha Kalyanam is carried out. Dwaraka, a revered figure in Hinduism, is the inspiration for the temple’s name. Proceed to peruse the information that follows on the Temple.
- This holy place is known as “Dwaraka Tirumala” (ant hill) in honor of the great saint Dwaraka, who is said to have discovered the self-Manifested idol of Lord “Sri Venkateswara” after practicing extreme penance in a “Valmikam.” The appellation Kali Yuga Vaikunta Vasa has been bestowed to Sri Venkateswara by those who follow him. This particular place is also known by the name “Chinna Tirupati.”
- Following a period of Darshan Seva that lasts for one hour, the Nitya Arjitha kalyanam is carried out every day at 9:30 in the morning.
- The Dwaraka Tirumala Temple Kalyanam may be reserved by the visitors online at the temple website once they have paid the required fee. The pilgrims can do this by visiting the website for the temple.
- If the pilgrims want to make their reservations for the seva offline, then they must make their way straight to the Dwaraka Tirumala Temple to make reservations for the pooja.
- It’s possible that you won’t be able to get tickets to the temple owing to the large number of people visiting there. Therefore, it is recommended to make reservations through the Internet for the Dwaraka Tirumala Temple Kalyanam.
This is the complete details about the Dwaraka Tirumala Temple Kalyanam Seva Tickets Cost Online Booking.