Know the details about the Dwaraka Tirumala Daily Sevas List Online Booking Darshan Cost, Dwaraka Tirumala Daily Poojas, And Sevas Schedule.
A lot of people go to Dwaraka Tirumala every year. The Lord Venkateswara lives in the temple. When people go to the Dwaraka Tirumala temple, they come for Darshan, as well as for pooja and seva. Pilgrims can book prayer or service at the Dwaraka Tirumala temple online or in person.
Pooja and service times at Dwaraka Tirumala are also known as “Chinna Tirupathi.” It is in the south of India, in the state of Andhra Pradesh, near the capital of the west Godavari District, Eluru. The Epic of Dwaraka Temple is an amazing story. It is the oldest and most well-known holy place. Know about Dwaraka Tirumala Temple. Pooja and service times at Dwaraka Tirumala. Also, the Dwaraka Tirumala Temple’s Poojas and Sevas know about the places where people can stay. Here are the daily Poojas and Sevas that happen in Dwaraka-Tirumala: Suprabhata Seva Listed Below.
Dwaraka Tirumala Daily Sevas List Online Booking Darshan Cost
- This service begins every morning at 4:00 am and goes on until 5:00 am. Devotees can take part in the Seva.
- The cost of a single ticket is Rs. 100, which includes two laddus. Astottara Satanamarchana: Starts at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm. Seegradarsanam is for two people.
- This pooja is held at Utsava murtulu Rs. 130/- per ticket.
- Kumkuma Puja: This puja will be done to Sri Ammavarlu every day for 20 minutes, and each person will have to pay Rs.58/- for a ticket.
- Nitya Arjita Kalyanam: This Kalyanam is performed every day to Lord Sri Venkateswara swami. This Kalyanam is open to devotees. Tickets for the Kalyanam cost Rs.1,000/- per couple.
Devasthanam Will Give Those Who Took Part In The Arjita Kalyanam The Following Things.
- One saree and a blouse piece, a sanku chakra Namala Kanduva, one box of Pulihora, Sarakara Pongol, and five Laddus for the couple.
- For the Darsanam with partners who took part in the Kalyanam and for Anna Prasadam, only 6 people will be allowed.
- Solar Eclipses will not act in the next few days like Arjita Kalyanam.
- Pavithrotsavams (Sravana Suddha Trayodasi to Bahula Padyami)
- Schedules Of Poojas And Sevas At Dwaraka Tirumala Krishnastami. Gopuja:
- This ceremony will be held every day, and each Seegradarsanam session will last 20 minutes and cost Rs. 116. They sell 2 Laddu and give you 1 Pulihora for free.
History Of The Dwaraka Temple Weekly Poojas And Seva:
Here Are The weekly Poojas.
- This Seva, called Swatna Tulasidala KainKarya, is performed exclusively on Wednesdays between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. It cost Rs. 1,116 for two tickets.
- Snapana: Abhishekham for Utsava Idols. This will only be done on Fridays from 6:00 am to 8:00 am, and the cost of a ticket is Rs. 301/-.
Poojas And Sevas Are Held All Year Long In The Dwaraka Tirumala.
- Saswatha Asthothram: If we pay Rs.1,500/-, we can pray to them on any day of the year and get Gotram and Prasadam in the mail.
- Saswatha Astottara Satanamrchana Every Saturday: By paying Rs. 7,500/-, followers can have a lifelong devotion to their name every Saturday, and Gotram and Prasadam will be sent by mail.
- Gopuja/Gosamrakshna Pathakam: This pooja will be done on the followers’ Name and Gotram on the needed day every year for a fee of 1,116/.
- Saswatha Kalyanam: Devotees can perform this Kalyanam by paying 15,000/- on the needed thidi or day every year. They make plans ahead of time to be at the Kalyanam. In the followers’ absence, the ceremony will be done in their name, and Gotram and Prasadam will be sent by mail.
This is the complete details about the Dwaraka Tirumala Daily Sevas List Online Booking Darshan Cost.