Know the details about the Marriage Booking Guruvayoor Devaswom Registration Process, Marriage Booking Guruvayoor Devaswom
Guruvayur Sri Krishna Temple is a Hindu temple in the town of Guruvayur in Kerala, India. It is dedicated to the Hindu god Guruvayurappan, who is a four-armed version of the Hindu god Vishnu. It is often called Bhuloka Vaikunta, which means “Holy Abode of Vishnu on Earth.”
In the Guruvayur Temple, Guruvayurappan, a form of Vishnu, is worshipped as the main god. The main image is a standing Krishna with four arms holding the conch Panchajanya, the discus Sudarshana Chakra, the mace Kaumodaki, and a lotus with a holy basil garland around it. This image shows the regal form of Vishnu that was shown to Krishna’s parents Vasudeva and Devaki around the time Krishna was born. Because of this, Guruvayur is also called the “Dwarka of South India.”
The high priests of the Guruvayur Temple, known as tantris, are the Cennas Nambudiris. The temple (puja) rituals are followed to the letter. To make sure of this, the tantri is available all the time at the Temple. The Melsanti (Chief Priest) goes into the sanctum sanctorum in the morning and doesn’t drink anything until the end of “noon worships” at 12:30 PM.
Marriage Booking Guruvayoor Devaswom Registration Process
On lucky days, hundreds of weddings take place at the Guruvayur Sree Krishna Temple. This makes it one of the most popular places for weddings. People think that getting married at Guruvayur Temple, which is sometimes called the Vaikunda on Earth, will lead to a long marriage. Also, the couple would be blessed by Lord Krishna for as long as they lived together.
You should bring your ID card and token number to the QC Complex in the East Nada 20 minutes before the time you are given.
Marriage Booking process at Guruvayoor Devaswom:
- Go to https://guruvayurdevaswom.in/, which is the official website.
- Please click on the Other Services tab in the top menu.
- You’ll get to the Marriage Booking Page, where you’ll need to fill in your information.
- First, you have to put in the Wedding Date.
- Next, you should choose your preferred time slot.
- Then the amount will be chosen by itself.
- Next, you have to put in the full names, dates of birth, genders, and ID proof numbers of the bride and groom.
- Next, you have to choose if the Photographers are coming with you or not.
- Then the number of people who will be at the wedding should be chosen. Maximum is 10.
- The last step is to click “Add to Wishlist.”
- Your time will be set aside.
How to Get Married at the Guruvayur Temple:
- For a wedding at this temple, you have to make a reservation ahead of time. The bride, groom, and 5 to 10 relatives are allowed on the dias.
- Registration needs the Aadhaar cards of the bride and groom.
- Darshan is not a part of the process of getting married.
- Most of the time, couples have a reception for their guests outside of the temple.
- Outside of the temple, you can only have a wedding reception in a private hall.
- Halls must be reserved in advance because there aren’t enough of them.
- Prices for wedding halls range from Rs.15,000 to Rs.50,000.
- Flowers and lighting, catering services, music, and items for the Pooja will cost extra.
- Guruvayur Temple Thalikettu Procedure for Marriage
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar cards, Voter ID cards, Passports, or any other government-issued ID with a photocopy for proof of residency.
- Parents of the bride and of the groom Attested copies of the bride and groom’s SSLC certificates and Aadhar cards (for age proof)
- Parents of the bride and parents of the groom must be present for enrollment.