Know the details about the Marriage Hall Rates Guruvayur Temple Devaswom Online Booking, Marriage Hall Rates Guruvayur Temple Devaswom
Guruvayur temple People who want to get married at the Guruvayur temple can rent a wedding hall from Devaswom. Near the temple, there is a half-way house for pilgrims. The Thalikettu can be done in the temple after the pilgrims book their time slots. But both the things that happen before and after a marriage can be done in the Devaswom halls. One of the places where people get married the most is the Guruvayur temple. For the Marriage, thousands of pilgrims come to the Guruvayour temple every year.
The Guruvayur Devaswom has built wedding halls for pilgrims so that they can do this. Pilgrims can book the wedding halls online or at the office of the temple. The pilgrims have to make sure they book the wedding halls at least 6 months before the wedding date. You can book a wedding at the temple office, but you can register it at the Guruvayur Municipality office.
Marriage Hall Rates Guruvayur Temple Devaswom Online Booking
Marriage Hall Rates at Guruvayur Temple Devaswom:
- The prices for the three different wedding halls at the Gurvayur temple are listed below. Auditorium Poonthanam A/C 9:00 am to 5:00 pm The price for a same-day slot is Rs.40,000.
- The rate for the Poonthanam A/C Auditorium from 5 pm to 9 pm on the same day is Rs.25,000.
- The rate is Rs.80,000 for the Poonthanam A/C Auditorium, Vrindavanam Hall, kitchen, 3 non-AC rooms, and 2 AC rooms from 5:00 pm to 3:00 pm the next day.
- Rate for Ambadi Non A/C Hall from 5 p.m. today to 3 p.m. tomorrow is Rs.15,000.
- The Guruvayour temple Devaswom has three rooms for weddings. Poonthanam A/C Hall can hold up to 1,000 people, Narayaneeyam A/C Hall can hold up to 100 people, and Ambadi Non A/C Hall can hold up to 300 people.
- The price for the Narayaneeyam A/C Hall and Dining Hall from 5 p.m. today to 3 p.m. tomorrow is Rs.18,000.
- The prices listed above are estimates, and pilgrims should check with the temple’s booking office before making a reservation. Pilgrims have to go to the temple’s booking office and do it in person. For now, you can’t book the temple marriage hall online.
Marriage Hall rules for Guruvayur Temple Devaswom:
- Please be aware that eating non-vegetarian food within 2 km of a temple is against the law.
- Guruvayur Devaswom wedding halls can hold a maximum of
- 1000 people can fit in the Poonthanam AC Auditorium Hall (approx)
- 100 people can fit in the Narayaneeyam AC Hall (Approx)
- Ambadi Non-Ac Hall can hold up to 300 people (approx)
In the function halls, rituals can be done both before and after a wedding. Inside the temple, Thalikettu will be done. Each couple had to pay Rs.500 for Thalikettu. There are only 3 stages, so you have to book in advance. The Bride and Groom are allowed on stage, and the purohit recites the Mantra. After the groom ties the knot, the newlyweds leave the stage to make room for the next couple.