Know the latest details about the Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple to Srivari Mettu Distance, Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple to Srivari Mettu Distance
The old Hindu Vaishnavite Srinivasa Mangapuram temple is in Srinivasa mangapuram, which is 12 km from Tirupati in India’s Chittoor District. This temple is called the Kalyana Venkateswara Temple. Lord Venkateswara is a form of Vishnu. Srinivasa Mangapuram is WEST of Tirupati, 12 Km away.
Venkateswara, who is also called Kalyana Venkateswara, is the main god of the temple. The god will stand with four hands and have his back to the west. The two hands on the left will be in varada mudra, while the two hands on the right will be in kati mudra and Shanka.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple to Srivari Mettu Distance
History of the Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple:
After getting married to Padmavathi Devi at Narayanavanam, Lord Sri Venkateswara was on his way to Tirumala. He stopped here on the way to see Agasthiya Maharshi. People say that Lord Venkateswara stayed here for six months because Maharshi asked him to. So, Lord Venkateswara spent six months here. After that, he went to Tirumala via the Srivari mettu route. So, this temple was just as important as Tirumala for this reason.
Tirumala From Tirupati to Tirumala, people who want to worship Srivari can either take the road or the footpath. Pilgrims who want to keep their promises can go to Tirumala by one of two ways. One route starts at SRIVARI METTU and the other at ALIPIRI.
Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple to Srivari Mettu Distance:
Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple to Srivari Mettu Distance is 6.1 km. It takes around 15 min to reach.
- The Srivari Mettu path will be open to the public on May 5, 2022. It will lead to the Lord Venkateswara hill temple.
- Heavy rains in November of last year severely damaged the Srivari Mettu walkway path, which was thought to be the shortest way to walk from the side of Srinivasa Mangapuram. Huge stones were thrown around and culverts were severely damaged.
- The walkway path, which is thought to be the shortest way to walk from the side of Srinivasa Mangapuram, was badly damaged by heavy rains in November of last year. Huge stones were thrown around and culverts were severely damaged.
When do tickets for Tirupati Tirumala Footpath Darshan open and close today?
- Every day from 4 a.m. to 10 p.m., people will be able to walk on the Alipiri Footpath.
- When the Srivari Mettu Footpath is open: It will be open every day from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tickets for Darshan on the Tirumala Footpath:
No more Divya Darshan tokens are given out on the Alipiri and Srivari mettu lines. Pilgrims with either a Special Darshan permit (which costs 300 Rupees) or a Free Darshan permit can only get into Tirumala by road or footpath. TTD has started giving out online tokens and divya darshan tickets to the general public.
On the website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board, you can buy tickets for the Sarva Darshan Free Entry and the Special Entry Darshan. Using their Registration ID and Password, devotees will be able to book seats for 300 TTD. To get a ticket, you’ll need to act quickly because they sell out within minutes of going on sale.